3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

This past Friday I finally saw and picked up all of W14 (reg. Strange) at Walmart. I think they had just put them out. The Friday before that they had all three team packs. (I left behind one FF set.)

I also saw about 4 Astral Strange's at my LCS; I think they were $15. Thinking maybe I should pick one up if I just now saw the regular Strange...

picked up that blue comic iron monger at a walmart. didn't think they'd get anything new in terms of IM2 figures but that was a surprise. they had the wave 14 revision but were missing strange and skaar. at least i have a strange on the way from ebay.

also they had a goliath pack for 17 bucks. never saw one at that walmart till now and it was marked down.

We got back from Miami again this morning just a little past midnight really. We didn't do much shopping since we'd hit pretty much everything last week. But we did stop at one of the two TRU's within 100miles and I found the Desert Combat Captain America figure. There's nothing spectacular about this particular one, but I had just seen it online a few days before and was a little miffed that there was another Cap figure that I hadn't even seen at retail much less been able to buy. So I was glad to find it in a store so soon after knowing it existed.

Of course the bad news...I had planned on keeping it MOC since it was in perfect condition and perhaps I'd open another one if I managed to find a second. But somehow in the process of "looking" at it, my boys managed to bend the heck out of the card. So now it's an opener I guess. Doubt I'll find another in that good of condition again. oh well. At least I got it.

I think the Black costumed Ms. Marvel is coming out in a different revision wave, check BBTS it should show you the revision wave she appearing.

I did actually right after I posted that to see if I stuck my foot in my mouth. Wave 14 Revision 2 is showing the black costume. Maybe we'll get a revision of the revision...

buddy of mine was thinking about buying that case cuz he wanted the black suited ms marvel but seeing the classic one on the pegs with the rest of the same case prompted me to give him a text saying not to since the ms marvel would be the wrong one.

also, just got dr strange in the mail. well worth the wait. only thing wrong with it is that hasbro doesnt believe in flying stands. :tongue:

Nice haul there avengers, not marvel but toy r us are having a BOGO for their 4" young justice , picked up Black Canary and Captain atom, as they are the only one left. Was wondering if i can return the captain atom next week and get my money back and keep black canary , anyone tried this before? And also the DC 6" figure are also on sale for 9.99 till 9/3/11.

Nice haul there avengers, not marvel but toy r us are having a BOGO for their 4" young justice , picked up Black Canary and Captain atom, as they are the only one left. Was wondering if i can return the captain atom next week and get my money back and keep black canary , anyone tried this before?

If you return them with the same BOGO receipt, you'll get half of the regular return price.

Broke down and went ahead and bought a Scorpion and lizard from walmart.I figured might aswell seeing as theyll prob never get a MU release or atleast not for a long time.Theyre pretty cool though only thing missing are the ankle and wrist joints.

Once I get Warmachine I need to take another collection picture cause its grown quite a bit......