3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So I finally decide to organize a little bit and put all of my Marvel Universe together, being that over the past couple of years as soon as they were bought they were put in various boxes around my house. Well after doing this I am pissed because I realized I need a few more figures then I thought I needed!!!! which includes all variations of each figure.

I am looking for.....

Series 1:

Bullseye (Dark Version Black)

Ms. Marvel (Long Red Haired Version) Didn't even know it existed!

Spiderman #32 Regular Blue & Red Version

Series 2:

House of M Spiderman (don't know how I spaced out on figure #1)

Vision (Regular Version of course)

Winter Soldier (Long Hair)

Series 3:

Dr. Strange (Astral Version)

Scarlet Spider (Regular Right Side Up Version)

Skaar (Son of Hulk Stand)

I honestly thought I only needed Vision along with the 3 wave 14 figures, no clue about the rest, now I must hunt..... I posted a pic of extras (above this post) if anyone wants to trade.

Here are all my Regular figures

post-35915-1315962036_thumb.jpg

So I finally decide to organize a little bit and put all of my Marvel Universe together, being that over the past couple of years as soon as they were bought they were put in various boxes around my house. Well after doing this I am pissed because I realized I need a few more figures then I thought I needed!!!! which includes all variations of each figure.

I am looking for.....

Series 1:

Series 2:

Series 3:

I honestly thought I only needed Vision along with the 3 wave 14 figures, no clue about the rest, now I must hunt..... I posted a pic of extras (above this post) if anyone wants to trade.

you are in for a wild ride with the Astral Dr and the Vision. you can easily pay around $110 for both if not more.

After some gambling and partying , i decided i needed a break from all of that and went ahead to check that walmart in vegas that has the new wave , all they have left was namor so i picked him up so the trip wasnt wasted, now heres hoping ill find the rest in cali when i come back. And they also have xforce and old school avengers pack.

I am looking for.....

Series 1:

Series 2:

Series 3:

Not familiar w/ the Black version of Daredevil. Where'd you find info on this one as I've never seen/heard of this one...