3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Damn iPad! Anyways... HTS has Deadpool Taskmaster for pre-order for those still looking.

Damn I really want DP and Tasky but I can't justify spending $22 (with shipping). I has to be in the wild somewhere!

@Saywhat - holy crap dude. I know you got a lot on eBay but thank goodness for new collectors like you because you clear the pegs of the stuff all of us already have.

The bad news for you is that now that you're somewhat caught up you get to play the waiting game like the rest of us.

No MU finds today...but did come across a comic whiplash and Ulitmate IM and some new GI Joe figures at a new grocery store...are ya'll gi joe collectors still looking for the Hazard Vipers (and the rest of the wave)?

I need a Hawk, Steel Brigade, & Blowtorch from Wave 3 if you see them...

Finally got my HTS order today consisting of the Avengers pack, Fantastic 4 pack x2 (they were both reg, no FF variant), X-Force pack, and Guardians pack. It sucks that the Wolverine in the X-Force pack is missing a little paint right in the middle of his teeth, so he looks kinda buck tooth or like he's missing one. I want to keep all MIP except for the extra FF. The packaging looks great and these figures look especially good displayed in the package, personally. Half of my collection is loose and the other carded.

Pretty stoked for these since I don't have a Walmart close by. And the one that is closest doesnt even carry MU. Damn. Also, my TRU didn't have anything good for the sale. Just waiting on 2011 wave 4 to hopefully show up at my Target.

So I go to Toys R Us this morning because of the buy 2 get 1 free sale, nothing on the shelves, I notice they are restocking and 3 cases of MU. The girls asks can I help you, I'm like sure, Im looking for items in these 3 cases. She gladly opens all the boxes, I was very disappointed, they were wave 14 revision cases, really nothing I needed, for the hell of it I grabbed a Ms Marvel and a Thanos. Now heres the best part, 2 old ladies come into the aisle with one sporting a cane and the other with a shopping cart, after seeing the girl restock the shelves with 3 cases she says out loud, maybe they would like some toys, so The one with the cane goes right to the MU and says "oh 3 Daredevil variants, they will like these, oh 2 Ms. Marvels and 2 Thanos, and I will grab 2 Punisher black gloves" mind you she said all this within seconds of getting to the figures, who was she kidding!!!! These women were in the late 70's easy. Staten Island is the worst, Ive seen 2 old men fight over Mcfarlane Sports Picks, they sell on ebay. How sad is it, I want these to collect and I have to battle with the geriatric ebay store. Oh and in the end she looks at me and goes, what figures did you get!!! btw I settled for a Desert Cap as my free figure.

So I go to Toys R Us this morning because of the buy 2 get 1 free sale, nothing on the shelves, I notice they are restocking and 3 cases of MU. The girls asks can I help you, I'm like sure, Im looking for items in these 3 cases. She gladly opens all the boxes, I was very disappointed, they were wave 14 revision cases, really nothing I needed, for the hell of it I grabbed a Ms Marvel and a Thanos. Now heres the best part, 2 old ladies come into the aisle with one sporting a cane and the other with a shopping cart, after seeing the girl restock the shelves with 3 cases she says out loud, maybe they would like some toys, so The one with the cane goes right to the MU and says "oh 3 Daredevil variants, they will like these, oh 2 Ms. Marvels and 2 Thanos, and I will grab 2 Punisher black gloves" mind you she said all this within seconds of getting to the figures, who was she kidding!!!! These women were in the late 70's easy. Staten Island is the worst, Ive seen 2 old men fight over Mcfarlane Sports Picks, they sell on ebay. How sad is it, I want these to collect and I have to battle with the geriatric ebay store. Oh and in the end she looks at me and goes, what figures did you get!!! btw I settled for a Desert Cap as my free figure.

whaaat lol haha thats funny and ackward.

by the way.... 3 daredevil variants?

whaaat lol haha thats funny and ackward.

by the way.... 3 daredevil variants?

The Dark version Daredevil from series 1, its the black version in the revision cases (I probably would have chosen an extra one of him as my free, but the women caught me off guard and had all 3 in their cart in seconds!!!!)