3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

This was the last straw....I had to take this to Walmart Customer Service and explain what was happening here..... I truly hope they can track who brought that back...or who accepted it at Customer Service!!

photo-5.jpg

I have seen more joe's marvel universe and wwe figures like this lately. Plain and simple fraud. Stores should take ID's for returns.

My today haul.

sany0274e.jpg

sany0275s.jpg

Were you get the ff pack at,online or store?? Thanks

I bought 2 FF sets at hasbro toy shop.

to my surprise once came variant and the other one ( which I havent taken a pic because is coming with a xforce set) I am assuming will come normal.

I hate how Hasbro toy shop split orders and ship the items at different times.

follow my advise: order two fantastic four sets and you will get a variant set, like it happened to me.

This was the last straw....I had to take this to Walmart Customer Service and explain what was happening here..... I truly hope they can track who brought that back...or who accepted it at Customer Service!!

photo-5.jpg

I have seen more joe's marvel universe and wwe figures like this lately. Plain and simple fraud. Stores should take ID's for returns.

lmao... the red skull doesn't even have a head.....

is the returns person hard of seeing.

finally got this bad boy off Fee-bay.

IMG_0756.jpg

shocker

sorry for crappy pic.

Nice .. around how much if you don't mind me askin?

too much but I had ebay bucks and a gift card so It was do-able.

30 bucks free shipping was the price.

but I don't expect to find it in the wild since I don't find any new spidey stuff in stores anymore.

too much but I had ebay bucks and a gift card so It was do-able.

30 bucks free shipping was the price.

but I don't expect to find it in the wild since I don't find any new spidey stuff in stores anymore.

I came across the same auction but held off on it due to a lack of funds. it's probably the cheapest it will go for unless it suddenly sees a wide release

My today haul.

sany0274e.jpg

sany0275s.jpg

Were you get the ff pack at,online or store?? Thanks

I bought 2 FF sets at hasbro toy shop.

to my surprise once came variant and the other one ( which I havent taken a pic because is coming with a xforce set) I am assuming will come normal.

I hate how Hasbro toy shop split orders and ship the items at different times.

follow my advise: order two fantastic four sets and you will get a variant set, like it happened to me.

Ha, I wish. I ordered 2 sets of FF from HTS. Both were regular.

Lol the price for Vision is INSANE!!

was driving around Miami and saw a patio sale, this dude had to be like a Marvel freaky cuz he had like 23123231231231242352135325132 comics, dvds, games, figures.

He had around 500 Marvel Legends for sale there in his garage for $5,000. I negotiated it to $3,000 cash and he accepted but obviously I wasn't serious as my money has been invested @ Marvel Universe.

If anyone is interested in ML tho, let me know so Ill send his contact info.

He also had Vision (solid) loose and carded and 5 zombie MU custom figures. Those were amazing! but he was asking $300 for the 5 and vision.. I was like ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

His most expensive item was a real life wolverine outfit, made of leather, the orange and brown one, the mask was like a hoody just like in the comics, and check this out...... REAL steel claws!! I was like WTF... those gloves weighted like 15 lbs each!. he was asking $10,000 for that stuff!

I mean im not going to lie... that outfit was SWEET! all leather, the boots were leather too and real life claws huahua so funny so geeky but so cool. wish I had a camera with me damm.

Oh yeah his girlfriend was so damm hot!! skinny..big boobs... thick legs daumm and she was wearing a Super girl outfit...

I believe he mentioned he was the owner of one of these place were you go and buy cards, play Heroclix and read comics or something like that in Miami Beach. dude got money tho. you guys had to see that garage sale..... there were like 50 people buying shiet.

Marvel Universe I didn't see much individuals, most of his MU stuff was a huge as* package were you had to buy the entire thing for $4,384 (wrote down every price) and it was all MU figs from Series 1-3 (current) including all the variants, 2,3,4,5 packs, exclusives etc. He was only missing Mary Jane LOL. But he refused to sell me individuals grrrrr.. his Archangel package was beated up lmao and i swear i think his dog (if he had one) ate half of Falcon's package.

I am not a fan of the comics since I rarely read a comic (i know i know, Im a movie and animation guy and MVC lol) but he had easily like 10k comics. he had these record cases full of them in plastic bags lol, I dont know what he had but im sure he got to have interesting stuff.

he also had all DC Universe classic 6" figs, but i had no interest on those anyways. I never in my life seen so many figures lol.

I went inside his house and he had like 2 rooms full of MOC figs on the walls. I recall seing Motu, DC 3.75" figs, a diorama with like 20 sentinels fighting Galactus (those had to be custom sentinels because they had like broken parts, battle damage etc). he had 2 dark variant galactus and refused to sell me one LOL

anyways, nice to see locals also collect Marvel figures. Before when I used to collect only Anime figs the community was too spread out and almost no contact, but now is like woot woot