3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hey if you're in Phoenix, AZ go to Drawn to Comics in Glendale downtown area the owner is a friend and he has wave 14 & all the variants. He just got in the new case for the 3 packs and he has all the variants and new pack of those as well. I just got X-force, FF variants, Namor, X-23, & Commander Rodgers.

I also Wave 15 and the new Thor wave with Sif, the Warriors Three, & the Destoryer in the Targets in Goodyear, Surprise, & South Phoenix.

Been almost 2 week since started collecting.. I... cant... stop... Must.. resist lol. Got 150 packed figures (that is not counting how many figs come inside the 2 pack, 3 pack etc but only counting the packing)

Keep at it man. It's only really a problem if you can't keep doing this due to money or space. It's a hobby, just like anything else.

Picked up a HYDRA ATTACK TROOPER today. Yesterday I got (2) MANDARIN's and an IRON MAN from the Animated Armored Adventures line.

All 4 figures are for trade if anyone is interested.

Just started collecting Marvel Universe figures. My collection consists of only 9 figures....so I'm looking for a few MU's. PM if interested and I'll give you my want list.

Thanks

Nabbed me a new Sub-Mariner for $3. Apparently the figure wasn't in the system and the cashier at Target rang it in as 'Merchandise $3'. Didn't notice until i left.

Same thing happened with me today for that haul I posted above, although I didn't get the ridiculous price that you did. Apparently the new wave isn't in their system.

Nabbed me a new Sub-Mariner for $3. Apparently the figure wasn't in the system and the cashier at Target rang it in as 'Merchandise $3'. Didn't notice until i left.

Yeah, my buddy stopped at the wal-mart back home, and he called me, and told me that they had the new wave, then he told me the commander Rodgers he picked up for me rang up 3$!!! I was like F it, go back and get me an ultron (originally gonna pass on him), but for 3$???

Its been awhile since I posted or have a nice haul but the past week, the toy gods has been nice to me, heres what I got recently, The Ultimate Iron man and Swappable head War machine I found at Tuesday Morning, the Hydra soldiers I found at TRU ,the submariner variant at walmart, then my wife surprises me with the new wave she got at TRU with the buy 2 get one free so I got another Classic Ms Marvel and hand ninja for free, the Destroyer at rite aid , the Lizard and scorpion at walmart and the rest of em at walmart.DSC_0816.jpg">

DSC_0817.jpg">

DSC_0818.jpg">

DSC_0819.jpg">

DSC_0820.jpg">

So Say What...what is your collecting theory?

Collect anything that's 3.75 / 1/18th scale? Seems like both Comic version and movie adaptation figures. Just curious.

You really like them gimmick ones too.

Today's haul

sany0276.jpg

sany0277q.jpg

Technically I m trying to collect the entire MU series except for Variants that are blah.

Then since the other paralel lines are also part of Marvel, I try to collect only the ones that I like from those series. I do not collect any other action figure outside Marvel and this scale. :)

Its been awhile since I posted or have a nice haul but the past week, the toy gods has been nice to me, heres what I got recently, The Ultimate Iron man and Swappable head War machine I found at Tuesday Morning, the Hydra soldiers I found at TRU ,the submariner variant at walmart, then my wife surprises me with the new wave she got at TRU with the buy 2 get one free so I got another Classic Ms Marvel and hand ninja for free, the Destroyer at rite aid , the Lizard and scorpion at walmart and the rest of em at walmart.DSC_0816.jpg">

DSC_0817.jpg">

DSC_0818.jpg">

DSC_0819.jpg">

DSC_0820.jpg">

Sup dude ..were did u find that electro? Has that revision case started showing up yet?