3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

no wave 15 at my target in NC but i was surprised to find a complete set of dc universe wave 19(the golden age hawkman wave). All these figures look pretty cool!

Also...saw that MU wave 15 was in stock at BBTS...$49.99 for the set!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

wonder why my case still shows preorder :huh:

edit: shows processing

...and...processed

no luck at springfield tru but they did have dark red carnage

Reston Target had a case of wave 15...I picked up the leftovers (one darkhawk, and one sub-mariner), they have probably restocked, and it should be kinda close to springfield...check it out if you get time...

Thank you so much! Picked up X-23, Namor, and Rogers for myself and Darkhawk, X23, and Rogers for trade.

Reston Target had a case of wave 15...I picked up the leftovers (one darkhawk, and one sub-mariner), they have probably restocked, and it should be kinda close to springfield...check it out if you get time...

Thank you so much! Picked up X-23, Namor, and Rogers for myself and Darkhawk, X23, and Rogers for trade.

hey, glad you found them!

Went to tru today to check out any new stock for the sale. They put out a wave 14 revision case. I saw cable, classic ms marvel,punisher,moon knight,daredevil (variant),thanos,hulk,falcon and dr doom. If anyone needs those then lmk. Im looking for wave 15/2011 wave 4,the newest wave. Im in need of two of each except steve rogers and ultron. Just one of those figs.

dammit...I was going to go back and try for the rodgers...glad you got them though...

dammit...I was going to go back and try for the rodgers...glad you got them though...

I was on the fence about getting him, but he does look much better in person. I figured I could also help out some people on the board, as well, since the wave is still in its infancy.

Checked my Target and they had some wave 14 revision stuff: Falcon, Doom, Moon Knight, Wolverine (jim lee), among others. I did see a Carnage from the spiderman line and a movie style Hydra soldier. I passed on both because I'm not interested. But if someone has extra 2011 wave 4 (darkhawk wave) I'm happy to trade. And as I posted above, found some other wave 14 revision stuff at TRU including Cable (no hope) and Ms Marvel. LMK cause I can go back tonight or tomorrow.

NEED THE NEW WAVE PLEASE!

Lucky day today in the stores!

JUST got paid today, but wanted to take advantage of the buy2get1free deal at Toys R Us. So I found classic (short-hair, red/blue) Ms. Marvel, and also picked up two green/yellow Hydra agents from the Cap movie line. Also picked up an extra Heavy Artillery Cap for the shield, so I have one for Cap and one for Bucky Cap. It's my favorite shield, I can find something wrong with all the others.

THEN went to Target in Queens, and found wave 15! I was stunned! I had 2 Darkhawks to choose from, and 2 Steve Rogers, so I nabbed the best paint job on each. There was 1 Ultron, but I have the Secret Wars figure and its paint is better, so I passed, and there was 1 Namor, which I grabbed. Luckily there are no issues with that figure's paint. No X-23 in sight, But it was a good group to pick through! Awesome!

Lucky day today in the stores!

JUST got paid today, but wanted to take advantage of the buy2get1free deal at Toys R Us. So I found classic (short-hair, red/blue) Ms. Marvel, and also picked up two green/yellow Hydra agents from the Cap movie line. Also picked up an extra Heavy Artillery Cap for the shield, so I have one for Cap and one for Bucky Cap. It's my favorite shield, I can find something wrong with all the others.

THEN went to Target in Queens, and found wave 15! I was stunned! I had 2 Darkhawks to choose from, and 2 Steve Rogers, so I nabbed the best paint job on each. There was 1 Ultron, but I have the Secret Wars figure and its paint is better, so I passed, and there was 1 Namor, which I grabbed. Luckily there are no issues with that figure's paint. No X-23 in sight, But it was a good group to pick through! Awesome!

Congratulations!

I bought all the 15 wave, but the mail from my country is on strike since last week.

Unbelievable!

just received my futrue foundation FF set today! it looks pretty awesome! now if I could onlyfind the regular blue uniform version ..... anyone seen those in the wild?

I have an extra set of the Fantastic Four in blue, as well as X-Force and Classic Avengers. I'll gladly let go for cost plus shipping.

just received my futrue foundation FF set today! it looks pretty awesome! now if I could onlyfind the regular blue uniform version ..... anyone seen those in the wild?

I have an extra set of the Fantastic Four in blue, as well as X-Force and Classic Avengers. I'll gladly let go for cost plus shipping.

hehe FML I mean I buy two blue sets @ hasbro toy ship.... I get 1 package with variant and now I get another variant... this sucks.

I already have the X force and classic avangers.

Yeap evrywhere. there are on hasbro toy shop as well on ebay. the cheapest one on ebay is $29 with free shipping.

the cheapest Future foundation is $49 + shipping LOL. what a difference.