3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Cool now I gota start huntin those comic packs but everywere I go around here seems like no one has any of the old two packs so hopefully somone will get them in.. if anyone finds extra comic packs iam down to buy them off ya..... and on another note I saw the pre orders for the 4inch street fighter figs..wow can't wait..

Well was doing some white whale hunting today and mosied on over to amazon(been awhile)to see if i could spot them there and.............damn amazon will rape your wallet harder then ebay lol wth I remember when amazon use to be better then ebay but that place is expensive now >.> sigh the search continues......

What are you looking for?

Man, sometimes I think Seattle is literally the last place in the country to get any of the waves. Either that or our scalpers are just ridiculously on top of it.

Anybody out there have a spare Namor or Steve Rogers from Wave 15 that they might want to trade? My 'available' list is in my signature. PM me if so.

Man, sometimes I think Seattle is literally the last place in the country to get any of the waves. Either that or our scalpers are just ridiculously on top of it.

Anybody out there have a spare Namor or Steve Rogers from Wave 15 that they might want to trade? My 'available' list is in my signature. PM me if so.

I'm in Puyallup and have seen Wave 15 3 times so far.Once in Puyallup,once in Tacoma and once in Bellevue,so it's around.

Dn't worry you're not last. Hasn't hit Houston yet. As far as i'm concerned.

I have the same problem in central Ohio. I hardly ever see new waves. Just the revisions. I assume they hit here, I just usually miss out. I don't have the time to go hunting every day like I'd like to so I preorder now. Costs a little more, but far less hassle. In fact, SmallJoe is processing my wave 15 preorder right now. Whoo!

Dn't worry you're not last. Hasn't hit Houston yet. As far as i'm concerned.

shouldn't be long. we got em here in Austin

Wait so the new wonderman / quicksilver pack is already out?

my TRS is full of old 2packs so I doubt they will get the new ones any time soon.

Walmart was empty still.

PS. Evilanimation, lets get along well mate, sorry for the message. just keep in mind that not everyone reacts the same to hostile comments even if they dont included bad language.

Well i went to walmart today with my bud and he got the price adjustment for the buy2get1free deal and he got a cable and green goblin but didnt care for the rest so he let me pick one and i went ahead and just got the classic ms marvel since im not having any luck with the other versions heres to hoping they release them in future revisions......

I have the same problem in central Ohio. I hardly ever see new waves. Just the revisions. I assume they hit here, I just usually miss out. I don't have the time to go hunting every day like I'd like to so I preorder now. Costs a little more, but far less hassle. In fact, SmallJoe is processing my wave 15 preorder right now. Whoo!

Yeah, I'm in northern Ohio I haven't seen any of the new stuff hit yet, and I know I've been checking like crazy, lol. I checked the Walmart closest to me, and this weeks restocking was the Wave 14 revision case. That surprised me because the department stores here only seem to restock every two weeks. Of course, a couple of Targets have been full of peg warmers for ages. I'm waiting for my BBTS preorder to arrive, it shipped yesterday.

Went to Orlando on Thursday with the wife for my birthday. We thought about doing Islands of Adventure since it's been a while, but we decided to shop instead. Theme park tickets would have been cheaper!!!!

We only got Namor from wv 15 - at a Target. But we got Sif and the black Destroyer at TRU!!! I was so excited I think my wife was close to becoming embarrassed.lol

Then we found a TRU that wasn't doing the b2g3 deal.....because it was closing and EVERYTHING was marked down. Of course, this meant it didn't really have much MU, GI Joe, Thundercats, DC, or anything else we'd really be looking for. So mainly we got some more Redakai stuff super cheap and a bunch of stuff for the kids (every now and then we actually get toys for them!lol) I also picked up a pegasus in some of those expensive statue-like toys, just in case I get a Sif to open or possibly a Valkyrie in MU scale someday. Figured that was my only chance to get that for less than an arm AND a leg.

Also found most of DC wave 19 (S.T.R.I.P.E.) at a Target and all of the Renegades figures at a Walmart.

I gotta say, for those who haven't seen the black Destroyer in person.....it looks really good in black! And for LauraLuna who was asking over on Hisstank, it IS the same sculpt as the lighter version. I didn't open mine, but you can tell it's the same figure just done darker.

I think that was all we got. I know we spent a whole lot of money, but that's all I can remember for now. Those DC figures will really run up the total anyway!

oh, and kinda glad I missed all the fighting on my birthday.

remember guys.....some of the other people on here are really new to the hobby, the forums, and (believe it or not) even new to some of the "courtesies" that we often extend to each other. Let's see if we can gently bend them towards our more accomodating habits, but if not, don't get too upset about it.

The way I figure, people will either be kind, loving, and gentle with other people; or they will have a really $%!tty life wondering why other people are not nice to them. Sometimes it takes people a little while to realize that they are dealing with other humans and they should put themselves in the other person's place and see if they would like the "deal" that they are offering.

But frankly, I think Saywhat actually did mentally put himself in the other person's shoes and thought that he was being fair. He's not been at this as long as any of you so his assessment probably won't be the same as anyone else's.

Bottom line... does ANYONE think it's a good offer? If not, then no one is going to take it and he's going to realize that maybe his assessment wasn't that accurate (or he could be like some people and wonder why EVERYONE is stupid except him - but I don't think he's that type.lol) He'll actually learn from his experiences. He's shown that already with some of his posts. He's not totally unreasonable. He just has a less "learned" assessment than most anyone on here. What do you expect from a two week old collector?lol (or is it 3 now?)

oh, and kinda glad I missed all the fighting on my birthday.

remember guys.....some of the other people on here are really new to the hobby, the forums, and (believe it or not) even new to some of the "courtesies" that we often extend to each other. Let's see if we can gently bend them towards our more accomodating habits, but if not, don't get too upset about it.

The way I figure, people will either be kind, loving, and gentle with other people; or they will have a really $%!tty life wondering why other people are not nice to them. Sometimes it takes people a little while to realize that they are dealing with other humans and they should put themselves in the other person's place and see if they would like the "deal" that they are offering.

But frankly, I think Saywhat actually did mentally put himself in the other person's shoes and thought that he was being fair. He's not been at this as long as any of you so his assessment probably won't be the same as anyone else's.

Bottom line... does ANYONE think it's a good offer? If not, then no one is going to take it and he's going to realize that maybe his assessment wasn't that accurate (or he could be like some people and wonder why EVERYONE is stupid except him - but I don't think he's that type.lol) He'll actually learn from his experiences. He's shown that already with some of his posts. He's not totally unreasonable. He just has a less "learned" assessment than most anyone on here. What do you expect from a two week old collector?lol (or is it 3 now?)

lol almost 2 weeks I think haha. or 3 something like that.

I mean the reason why I flipped out is because I have few tolerance for people who I talk nice and they talk back being rude. I always believed that if someone is going to be the bad guy, it better be me. I mean if someone talks back rude, I got to answer even worst and if someone punch me I gotta hit them harder.

but that is off topic. the point is that I saw that item selling for a lot online and I didnt really see it for sale anywhere at retail price, because the retail price is the blue one (for now) and the variant is a lucky shot. before collecting this figures I also collected Anime stuff and other valuable collectibles. I never really been in to a collection that doesnt earn value, that does not have rare items and that company that makes them keep re-releasing the figs. So because of my previous experience, I came with that type of collector mentality to this new community, but instead of tolerant messages, I was faced with a rude insulting message and thus my reaction.

Still I am open to MU knowledge and as you see I lowered what I was asking for because people who been on this line for much longer than me has taken the time to actually point certain things out that are constructive, such as how MU works.

I know this is off topic but I remember a couple weeks ago someone saying something about the Power Rangers toys and about the Rita Repulsa one in particular I actually came across it at the store and was literally shocked by it here are a couple of pics I took to share the odd measures they went to make this figure......and its for children....

2011-09-21172318.jpg

and here is one to show just how far they went with it

2011-09-21172309.jpg

on a different note I actually found one of the IM2 Comic Series Whiplashes the same day and grabbed it

I have had no luck in finding any of Wave 15 yet just waiting on those to pop up so that I can grab a X-23 and a Commander Rogers

This figure is one I've been waiting for since I used to watch the show as a kid. One of those first years, there was a press release of pics of the figure, and the show used to USE the figure (or some motorized version) when Rita would get "shrunk down" on the show.

I was so mad that Rita was never released. I wrote LETTERS to the show asking for a figure to be sent to me! I was obsessed!

So thanks for posting this pic of your find because I still wouldn't have known it was released!

My ONLY gripe now is.... where is her collarpiece, as pictured on the photo on the front of the plastic bubble?!