3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

oh, and kinda glad I missed all the fighting on my birthday.

remember guys.....some of the other people on here are really new to the hobby, the forums, and (believe it or not) even new to some of the "courtesies" that we often extend to each other. Let's see if we can gently bend them towards our more accomodating habits, but if not, don't get too upset about it.

The way I figure, people will either be kind, loving, and gentle with other people; or they will have a really $%!tty life wondering why other people are not nice to them. Sometimes it takes people a little while to realize that they are dealing with other humans and they should put themselves in the other person's place and see if they would like the "deal" that they are offering.

But frankly, I think Saywhat actually did mentally put himself in the other person's shoes and thought that he was being fair. He's not been at this as long as any of you so his assessment probably won't be the same as anyone else's.

Bottom line... does ANYONE think it's a good offer? If not, then no one is going to take it and he's going to realize that maybe his assessment wasn't that accurate (or he could be like some people and wonder why EVERYONE is stupid except him - but I don't think he's that type.lol) He'll actually learn from his experiences. He's shown that already with some of his posts. He's not totally unreasonable. He just has a less "learned" assessment than most anyone on here. What do you expect from a two week old collector?lol (or is it 3 now?)

lol almost 2 weeks I think haha. or 3 something like that.

I mean the reason why I flipped out is because I have few tolerance for people who I talk nice and they talk back being rude. I always believed that if someone is going to be the bad guy, it better be me. I mean if someone talks back rude, I got to answer even worst and if someone punch me I gotta hit them harder.

but that is off topic. the point is that I saw that item selling for a lot online and I didnt really see it for sale anywhere at retail price, because the retail price is the blue one (for now) and the variant is a lucky shot. before collecting this figures I also collected Anime stuff and other valuable collectibles. I never really been in to a collection that doesnt earn value, that does not have rare items and that company that makes them keep re-releasing the figs. So because of my previous experience, I came with that type of collector mentality to this new community, but instead of tolerant messages, I was faced with a rude insulting message and thus my reaction.

Still I am open to MU knowledge and as you see I lowered what I was asking for because people who been on this line for much longer than me has taken the time to actually point certain things out that are constructive, such as how MU works.

Could we move on already.

If we're talking about show accuracy I don't seem to remember her tits being the size and shape of traffic cones, but maybe it's just me.

I don't see boob-drills in her picture on the packaging, either.

"Boob-drills." Hah!

Rita TOTALLY had boob-drills. She's kind of hunched over in the picture and her right boob-drill is kinda facing down on the pic in the package. But perhaps it was less noticeable to you all because the collarpiece brought so much attention to her face?

I ordered it on Amazon, SO excited for it to arrive in the mail!

This figure is one I've been waiting for since I used to watch the show as a kid. One of those first years, there was a press release of pics of the figure, and the show used to USE the figure (or some motorized version) when Rita would get "shrunk down" on the show.

I was so mad that Rita was never released. I wrote LETTERS to the show asking for a figure to be sent to me! I was obsessed!

So thanks for posting this pic of your find because I still wouldn't have known it was released!

My ONLY gripe now is.... where is her collarpiece, as pictured on the photo on the front of the plastic bubble?!

I have the figure. Her collarpiece is there. It's behind the picture of her and if you looked at the package from the side, you'd be able to see it. Here's a picture:

photo4eb.jpg

As for explaining it to children, it's simple. She's a witch. No further explanation needed.

I have in the last few days checked 12 Walmarts, 4 Targets, and 2 TRUs and NOTHING. No wave 15 at all. Thanks to RichardC I have a Commander Rogers coming but I really want Darkhawk and still kinda want Namor and X23. Now I hear the next wave is starting to appear in the Phillipines, gotta wonder if the current wave is gonna be like the Thanos wave and be like ghost in some areas.

Thinking about just buying a box of the new wave 4 on smalljoes. With shipping works out to $9.53 a figure and that's with priority mail. A bit better money wise and shipping time than BBTS actually,who is usually where I buy from online. Will save me a lot of time and gas,plus no frustration. Yeah, I just talked myself into it. I can't be anymore patient. With my Target charging $8.79 a figure and TRU charging over $9 now, its actually become cheaper to order online. WOW. The retail chains are gonna become more obsolete for collectors of action figures year by year.

This figure is one I've been waiting for since I used to watch the show as a kid. One of those first years, there was a press release of pics of the figure, and the show used to USE the figure (or some motorized version) when Rita would get "shrunk down" on the show.

I was so mad that Rita was never released. I wrote LETTERS to the show asking for a figure to be sent to me! I was obsessed!

So thanks for posting this pic of your find because I still wouldn't have known it was released!

My ONLY gripe now is.... where is her collarpiece, as pictured on the photo on the front of the plastic bubble?!

I have the figure. Her collarpiece is there. It's behind the picture of her and if you looked at the package from the side, you'd be able to see it. Here's a picture:

photo4eb.jpg

As for explaining it to children, it's simple. She's a witch. No further explanation needed.

Thank goodness!

What scale is this figure? I'm trying to figure out if Rita is compatible with the old toys I have buried somewhere or if I need to get the newer versions of Zedd and the rangers to fit her scale. The newer versions look better and the female rangers actually have female bodies. So it would be great if I have to buy the team all over again, LOL.

Not sure how many have found it yet but I just went to Target and found the Power Man/Iron Fist and Captain Britain/Spider-Man comic packs, got Power Man and Iron Fist. I think they won't be hard to find since there was three of each where I went. I was impressed by how great the Spider-Man figure looked though, I may just have to get one since the paint looks flawless and the extra joints are great too. :happy:

Thank goodness!

What scale is this figure? I'm trying to figure out if Rita is compatible with the old toys I have buried somewhere or if I need to get the newer versions of Zedd and the rangers to fit her scale. The newer versions look better and the female rangers actually have female bodies. So it would be great if I have to buy the team all over again, LOL.

She's 3 3/4's, so she'll go in line with the new Zedd.

Woohoo, was out browsing Toys R Us in Frisco, Tx while the GF was clothes shopping and managed to snag X-23 and Darkhawk, who were the two figs I really wanted from this wave. They also had a Namor, but I decided to skip out on him. If I run into Cap down the road I'll get him as well, but I won't go out of my way for him.

Then got home and remembered the b2g1 free thing. :( The weird thing was that it wasn't advertised in the store.

Next wave, it looks like I'll come out cheap, as none of them are must have for me. I might pick up Wolvie, and maybe Magneto.

Tried 2 targets and 2 walmarts and found NOTHING! Finally got to a TRU and they had 5 pegs for MU with only 4 old figs on them. They also had a separate display up front with 4 more pegs completely empty! So we asked someone to check and they said there were some in the back and they'd bring out "a box" and wondered if there was any room for them on the pegs! I said, "uh, yes, you haven't put anything on the pegs in over a month AND you have a display up front that you haven't filled in that time either. So, bring out whatever you have and we'll put it on the pegs for you."

She brought out ONE box and it was all older stuff. We put it up for her and grabbed some Legos which had the same sale as MU b2g3. So disappointing. Why are they so against actually selling toys at a toy store!?!?! Damn I just want to throttle some people. Wish I could just spend a couple months as a manager at one of those stores. I jacked up the sales like crazy when I worked retail and I know I'd turn those stores around - probably doubling sales just by having some common sense!

I got the Guardians of the Galaxy set, Powerman & Iron Fist and Spiderman with Captain Britain sets in from BBTS yesterday. I am quite happy with them. Marvel stole my recipe for Drax from my custom but I will let that slide. They somehow managed to make Rocket Racoon look pretty bada$$ too.

On a side note, I accidentally ordered two each of the two packs. I would trade them both for the Future Foundation F4 pack if anyone is interested.

Tried 2 targets and 2 walmarts and found NOTHING! Finally got to a TRU and they had 5 pegs for MU with only 4 old figs on them. They also had a separate display up front with 4 more pegs completely empty! So we asked someone to check and they said there were some in the back and they'd bring out "a box" and wondered if there was any room for them on the pegs! I said, "uh, yes, you haven't put anything on the pegs in over a month AND you have a display up front that you haven't filled in that time either. So, bring out whatever you have and we'll put it on the pegs for you."

She brought out ONE box and it was all older stuff. We put it up for her and grabbed some Legos which had the same sale as MU b2g3. So disappointing. Why are they so against actually selling toys at a toy store!?!?! Damn I just want to throttle some people. Wish I could just spend a couple months as a manager at one of those stores. I jacked up the sales like crazy when I worked retail and I know I'd turn those stores around - probably doubling sales just by having some common sense!

Man it seems like Central Florida is slow to get anything new PERIOD!! I have been to every Walmart, Toys R Us and Target from Oviedo to Melbourne and can't find any new Waves. If I find of any out this way or closer to Lakeland I will let you know!!

On a side note I really want a Commander Rogers and Namor...I have a variant Warpath(red and blue) in the box if anyone wants to trade...

Sorry for venting here but my Walmart is run by a bunch of idiots. They literally don't even order anything untill EVERY figure on the pegs sell out. First two winter soldiers sat on the pegs for months. Now they finally get MU figs but Apocalypse, Gladiator and Dr. Doom are going to sit on the shelves forever. I even ask a couple times a week if anything is ever on order.

Finally back in town after a week's vacation in VA. Big thanks to shortysben for his advice on where to go for Wave 15, as I'm now caught up on all the new stuff and managed to pick up a few extras for those who need them. Still planning on checking out stores in my area, but probably only once or twice a week. I'll try to help out who I can, especially with the comic packs since I have no interest in the new sets but everyone else seems to want them.

Scored wave 15 this morning at a Target. Bought Rogers, X-23, Namor (with Imperious Rex base) and 2 Darkhawks (one for me and one for a friend). I left one of every other figure and both Ultrons. I may pick him up later if he's on sale unless someone tells me that he glows in the dark then I'll buy him right away. If not he's just a basic repaint to which I say nay!!

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned but the Captain Britain/Spidey 2 pack is up on HTS.