3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Toys rus had 4 of every figure of wave 15. passed on the all except for an extra x23 because my shipment from smalljoes cause the package should be there by the time i get home.

Anyway, I had 5 Rus bucks and the figures werent in system so lady ran up Thor figs that are on clearance. all said and done, my extra x23 cost me $1.05.

Got my x-23 today and dam shes one bad mofo lol Only problem is her left leg is kinda derped(all bent weird cause of packaging),anyone know how to fix this?

Hmmmmmm theres a danvers ms marvel loose on ebay for 25$.........they wont go any lower............. 8(

Which version is which? I have all three and am looking to move them...

Saw another set of Thor wave 2 at Target. At this rate, I'd expect Wave 3 to hit during Christmas.

hey Jason, you seen any wave 15 up your way?

Not since I got back. I think the TRU might restock with a case either this Friday or next, while the Target and Wal-Mart closest to me are holding off for some reason. The Wal-Mart on Buena Vista Rd. is more likely to restock than any of the others, but that's speculation on my part. I'm planning on checking another Wal-Mart Wednesday after I help my brother and Dad move a refrigerator.

I still think Opelika is your best bet, and Newnan wouldn't be a bad option either.

So the long-haired Ms Marvel i red and blue IS harder to find than the short haired one, correct? I found a longhaired one loose for $5 at a comic shop last week and snagged it. I got it mainly because I figure I always need extras of the female figures since my daughters are pretty young and still a little rough on toys sometimes. Luckily they haven't done too much damage to any of my 3.75 sized figs, but some of the larger figures have had some "accidents".

And in Tampa stocking news.... there is no news. When will the "current" wave hit west-central Florida? Well, instead of constantly running to the store, I find it's easier to keep checking the skies for pigs wearing spandex and capes!

Found all of wave 15 at a ToysRus, so far the easiest wave to find, though I wish wave 14 was easier to find since I have yet to see Dr Strange (normal or astral) in the wild or a Skaar in the wild. Ended up getting SubMariner and Darkhawk, I really like them too, now just to find that Dr Strange.

I have both Skaar and Dr. Strange if you still need them

Found all of wave 15 at a ToysRus, so far the easiest wave to find, though I wish wave 14 was easier to find since I have yet to see Dr Strange (normal or astral) in the wild or a Skaar in the wild. Ended up getting SubMariner and Darkhawk, I really like them too, now just to find that Dr Strange.

I have both Skaar and Dr. Strange if you still need them

I may just have to take you up on that offer, but I am still going to look around this week so I will let you know if I don't find anything. :biggrin: