thedevilsdue06

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

Can we start a new thread about that Doom? That art is from Secret Wars, but is that an Infinity Gauntlet in there?

My Target finally got wave 16 in, never did get 15. I guess that wave is going to get skipped over in some places. The Absorbing Man was flesh colored.

Pic on the back, the large one, was the metal version though......odd.

those hulks are spoken for but if anyone wants send me a pm and ill see how the lines are tomorrow they are $11 each

PM sent

Not MU, but I did pick up Savage Oppress since others were looking for him. I'm looking for Wave 16 if anyone wants to trade.

So i was able to get a Carded Mandarin, so i have a loose with no accessories Mandarin from china if anyone wants to trade for it.

No helmet?.... eh.. I might still be interested.

seeing that Doom makes me happy and pissed at the same time,I thought I had almost every DOOM I wanted and now that!damn

So happy! Grabbed the Powerman and Ironfist pack from Target today. They're probably my second favorite characters after Iron Man so I'm thrilled. If anyone out there is looking in Southeast Michigan, they have about 3 of those and 4 of the Captain Britain packs at the Carpenter Road Target. I also grabbed a Cap comic book pack (classic Cap and Winter Soldier). It was on clearance for $3.74! I didn't need it but who would pass on it at that price?

Went to a walmart,target,toysrus and a ross today and..................nothing! Atleast nothing I wanted, I did see the new 2pks today but ya im good lol I wanted the new spidey in the CB/SM 2pk but I can't justify 18$ for thigh swivels........

haul from sept+oct, hasbro is hurting my wallet

1214k5w.jpg

first thing i'm going to do after work - w16 hunting

thanks for the head's up.

np, they also had 2 sif and a king loki

also found them at my last stop for today (target). Had the flesh colored AM's. Still confused though. Both have the larger picture of the Metal version but the smaller picture in the line up shown is the "regular".

2011-10-14174338_2.jpg

2011-10-14174338.jpg

My guess is that normal Absorbing Man is the variant that we are getting first much like astral Dr. Strange. Metal Absorbing Man will probably come out later... at least I hope since that is the one I would prefer.

My guess is that normal Absorbing Man is the variant that we are getting first much like astral Dr. Strange. Metal Absorbing Man will probably come out later... at least I hope since that is the one I would prefer.

I think it's the exact opposite. The metal ones came out first on eBay and BBTS, and now the flesh ones have been showing up this week.

We'll see.

Would anyone be willing to pick up Wave 16 (minus tony stark) for me? I've still got a few things for trade. (plus cash).

Yeah, the pic on the back of AM has me confused as well. My guess is the metal is the variant, but which will be more in demand? I am guessing the metal, seems they have not shown up at retail that often while the normal version is. Hhmm...

Picked up an Union Jack yesterday. Only missing a few series 1 figures now. Can't wait to find Wave 16. I didn't love the figures in 15. Is 17 the set with Storm, Psylocke, Thor, Daredevil, Iron Fist, and Patriot?