thedevilsdue06

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

Stopped by my local TRU, which I have talked about many times before. Outside of one revision case I have seen about a month or so ago, this TRU has not had any new single figure stock for almost a year...so when I saw this, I had to take a picture:

vdh0ck.jpg

Almost fell to the ground! A whole stock of Wave 15 figures (minus a Steve Rogers which someone must have bought). I picked up an X-23, which had the best paint app that I have ever seen (and I'm not one to care about paint apps) and left the rest hanging there...hopefully for some lucky collector and not a scalper.

I also picked up a Fantomex/Mr. Negative Minimate...not because I collect them, but they both look pretty wicked, even as minimates. Hoping that they both come to Marvel Universe soon (I know Fantomex is coming to Marvel Legends).

Plus, for those who care (because I don't), Iron Man 2 figs are buy one get one free this week at TRU.

Went to Target,walmart,Toysrus and a Ross today and nothin but wave 16 and the new 2pks(PM/IF,CB/SM) and still no friggin Mandarin or any from that wave at Ross............

got my xmow cyclops in from ebay to customize isnt he supossed to be in a black costume?

also got my nycc hulk in from dragonking thanks man i appreciate it

and also chardwood got my nycc hulk in as well thanks man i appreciate it

Received Warpath, Luke Cage, and Iron Patriot from QthaGreat. Great trader, pun intended. Received the items in mint condition. Knocks my non-variant needs from series 2 and 3 down to one each (Vision and Captain Marvel).

Ashiko!

If you don't mind my asking, how much did he cost you? I've always thought the concept was a good idea, and I love the re-use of the Wraith armor.

Found 2an cases of 16you at walmart called local collector he came out and picked up a set with me got them to price match target.

hey evil, how were you able to get Walmart to price match Target? I checked the ad for Target and it doesn't show Marvel Universe figs on sale. Only in store.

not MU but I know there are Joe collectors here.

bit the bullet and got these on ebay.

the only thing interesting me in those sets is the Hiss Scout driver.. he is pretty cool... but I can't ebay it just for one figure

Found 2an cases of 16you at walmart called local collector he came out and picked up a set with me got them to price match target.

hey evil, how were you able to get Walmart to price match Target? I checked the ad for Target and it doesn't show Marvel Universe figs on sale. Only in store.

I did the same thing. I just told the cashier that the MU figs are $6.99 at target. she price matched it. no questions or hassles.

so after paying a SMALL premium for the ICEMAN, and MAGNETO on ebay...I found wave 16 at my local wally, so I picked up the fleshy ABsorb.

Also just started a new job, and bought myself a new start gift of Kitty Pride, I found on some pegs in a target (havnt seen that one since that wave came out, prolly a return).

Just a fig I never had. Anyway, still got an extra Astonish Wolvie for trade, or ill sell it at cost, if anyone needs to have him!

I am regetting not getting the Jim Lee Wolverine when i saw him...now i can't find him anywhere!!!!!! Anybody got a spare or can pick one up at retail PM me please thanks

I did the same thing. I just told the cashier that the MU figs are $6.99 at target. she price matched it. no questions or hassles.

I did that at 2 different Walmarts and both the cashiers wanted to see an ad...

going out all day looking for stretch strike venom for a fellow boardie let you guys know when I get back also metal absorbing man all will be for trade so I'll keep you guys posted wish me luck

Well no luck AGAIN as I went hunting this morning for Wave 16. In fact there are actually LESS MUs on the shelves than there have been all week but no restocks, not even wave 15. Anyhow, I went ahead and fed my addiction by picking up the PowerMan/Iron Fist comic pack. Really like the classic look since that's how I remember them growing up but the wash on PM is AWFUL and IF suffers from the Hasbro leg issue.

I did that at 2 different Walmarts and both the cashiers wanted to see an ad...

tell them to get a manager. they are even running tv ads promoting the fact that you do not need the ad to get the competitors price. If they ask for an ad, they are breaking their own policy.

I am regetting not getting the Jim Lee Wolverine when i saw him...now i can't find him anywhere!!!!!! Anybody got a spare or can pick one up at retail PM me please thanks

Hey,

I can get you one if you still need it...Target here has four of them! Let me know!

Ashiko!

If you don't mind my asking, how much did he cost you? I've always thought the concept was a good idea, and I love the re-use of the Wraith armor.

looks like it was $83 shipped. I had about $20 in ebay bucks which I also used to by an AFA 8.5 25th Snake Eyes w/ Black Timber. Can't remember if I posted or not.

not MU but I know there are Joe collectors here.

bit the bullet and got these on ebay.

a94cbcb8.jpg

awesome, if you don't mind IF you open that Armour Cycle can you post pics or just let me/us the quality of Ashiko with the Cyclone Armour on.

Got my Compound Hulks from HTS today! (that was quick) Anybody else get there's?

EDIT: Never mind, I see the other thread that people are getting their's also

Finally found the clear Doctor Strange and metal Absorbing man at LCS unfortunately they were tagged at scalperific price , 29.99 and 24.99 respectively . I just cant seem to pull the trigger at those prices , sigh, maybe Hasbro would rerelease these figures.

16586070[/url]']

Finally found the clear Doctor Strange and metal Absorbing man at LCS unfortunately they were tagged at scalperific price , 29.99 and 24.99 respectively . I just cant seem to pull the trigger at those prices , sigh, maybe Hasbro would rerelease these figures.

What's LCS and where is it?