3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just to give you guys a tip on how to know when the store will get them. On their telxons, if it says any are in transit, it is on the truck they will stock that night. If it says any are in warehouse it means they will be on the truck the next night. If it says any are on order it can take up to 2 weeks. If it says it is a "warehouse out" it could be anywhere from 3 days to the end of time...

My wife picked me up the power armor doc ock and hobgoblin from the 3.75 line, big surprise for me, didnt know these existed, i picked up venom, regular doc ock and rhino, also grabbed the 6in war machine iron man figures. I know I dont post much, but I wanna let you guys know i do keep up with the forum reading all the great stuff you guys post....thanks!

Finally scored a Hammer file figure, unfortunately it's just Luke Cage. Only one of the Hammer line in this Walmart, so I grabbed it. Maybe they will start trickling into MI. Also picked up 2 6" War Machines. Have to say the detail and poseability on these figs is really good. To TheMan, can't believe you scored all those figs. Cali obviously gets serious stock rotation----I'm jealous. If you get the chance, post a pic of the packages, haven't seen any yet.

I missed out on the Rhino they had at one of my Walmarts. They had a Doc Ock but already have a doc from showdown.

I wished i lived in cali so i can score the new iron man wave. they have yet to hit here in texas.

i lucked out and picked up rhino up here! i also picked up 3.75" ironmonger...and he's got 2 left hands!

I missed out on the Rhino they had at one of my Walmarts. They had a Doc Ock but already have a doc from showdown.

I wished i lived in cali so i can score the new iron man wave. they have yet to hit here in texas.

i lucked out and picked up rhino up here! i also picked up 3.75" ironmonger...and he's got 2 left hands!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... i found a inreno mission IM with two left hands

check your action figures people

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... i found a inreno mission IM with two left hands

check your action figures people

the sadder part...I knew it before i bought it...unfortunately it was the only new fig anywhere in town that ive seen in almost two months(and there was only one of them at the store)...i figured i could fix it...but , in the very least i 'had' to get it!

Managed to snag a Rhino last week, as well as a Venom with the tongue sticking out. They turned out to be fine figures, though my Venom has just too straight a spine and to firm a posture. There really should have been more joints. Probably when the Daken/Venom 2-pk comes out I'll put this Venom head on that Venom body.

FINALLY scored some hammer figs in Canton, MI Walmart. Extremis IM, Bucky, Classic Cap, and Spidey. Multiples of each so I could get good paint. Maybe they'll start flowing into this area, which seems way behind with these figs.

I'm in northern alberta canada...and we havent moved past wave 4(2009) even though i've 'snagged' iron fist 'redo'?

FINALLY scored some hammer figs in Canton, MI Walmart. Extremis IM, Bucky, Classic Cap, and Spidey. Multiples of each so I could get good paint. Maybe they'll start flowing into this area, which seems way behind with these figs.

I'm in northern alberta canada...and we havent moved past wave 4(2009) even though i've 'snagged' iron fist 'redo'?

For the most part, that is how it is here. I got lucky and was working about an hour SW of my normal stomping grounds and stopped into the Walmart. Got lucky because It looked like they had very recently put the stock out. Also picked up my final Secret Wars 2 pack (Doom/Absorbing Man/Wasp), totally happy about that. Keep looking, I think some of the stragler areas like ours will be getting some fresher stock.