3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

One Target had the IM2 series with the drones...i remember the green one in front specifically. What are you looking for still aside to mr. mandarin?

i think this one<<<<

Made a trip down Westheimer to all the toy spots. Nothing.

Out of 5 stops. only one had the Captain Marvel/Doc Samson rev case. Another had the Warriors three wave. Everything else was old.

By any chance, have you found any more IM2 comic series figures in your area?

Yesterday's haul from TRU. 2 for 12.99, not bad.

6425163707_b4ccac9c43.jpg

Also picked up 2 Cables for customs or trade if anyone needs him.

Very nice. I was hoping to find an extra Armored Savage Opress during the deal for me to keep MISB, but no big deal, not gonna hunt that hard for it.

Also, anyone find an extra Electro? I need one! And still need a Metal Absorbing Man!

just pulled the trigger on this lot. Great deal for me since there are some HTF figures and I also skipped most of the beginning waves. Merry Xmas to me :)

MARVEL UNIVERSE SERIES ONE 39 FIGURE COMPLETE SET LOT MOC (MINT ON CARD) VHTF | eBay

Nick, very nice my man...thats a pretty sweet lot...although I noticed the black dragon Iron fist is missing...

I love x-mas gifts to myself!