3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hello all.

The revisions cases are coming through my area (Alabama) and I'm seeing a

lot of stuff I haven't seen in years. Local TRU has a dark blue The Thing, original

Moon Knight and red-short hair Mrs Marvel. Plus a Punisher, though I don't know

whick one he was. Any I saw 2 Fantastic Four Future White-Pants sets. And a

Doc Sampson. And twenty-seven falcons. And a few Commander Rogers and an

Ultron.

My first MU figure was the 'The Thing.' I popped my cherry with him. That was about

$400 dollars ago. Where does the time, and money, go?

If anyone has revision wishes, let me know and I'll keep my eyes openor go

back to the store. It is the Christmas season and I don't have any kids!

Trout, someone on here was saying they still haven't seen the white FF set at all. I don't remember who, I was just thinking I should go out and find another for them; but if you already know where to find it and want to help someone out I'm sure they'd appreciate it. It was last page, and I'm too lazy this early to go back and see who it was. Maybe after work....

yawn....

Yes, $400 was only a few short weeks ago I think. And if I didn't have 6 kids myself I'd probably drop that every month easily - of course, if I didn't have kids I'd probably leave alot more toys in the package too.lol But I wouldn't trade the title of "dad" for any amount of toys.

It definitely gets expensive though. uh, collecting I mean. obviously kids are expensive. ;o)

Hello all.

The revisions cases are coming through my area (Alabama) and I'm seeing a

lot of stuff I haven't seen in years. Local TRU has a dark blue The Thing, original

Moon Knight and red-short hair Mrs Marvel. Plus a Punisher, though I don't know

whick one he was. Any I saw 2 Fantastic Four Future White-Pants sets. And a

Doc Sampson. And twenty-seven falcons. And a few Commander Rogers and an

Ultron.

My first MU figure was the 'The Thing.' I popped my cherry with him. That was about

$400 dollars ago. Where does the time, and money, go?

If anyone has revision wishes, let me know and I'll keep my eyes openor go

back to the store. It is the Christmas season and I don't have any kids!

That Punisher is #020 from wave 3 or 4

Is everything seeing that Walmart Marvel Universe Ultimate Gift Set around? I went to five Walmarts this past weekend and none of them had it. A few did have the Star Wars one.

what's probably happening is that they are getting so many toys right now that they aren't able to go through all the stock they are getting.

I know at my walmart they are getting like 10 pallets of toys per night right now. But the frickin stocking lady can only get around 3-4 pallets actually onto the sales floor. So the rest of the untouched toy cases get put into the back or garden area for storage.

So it's likely that a store near you has them sitting in a sealed case on a pallet somewhere, and they won't get to it for weeks or months

I've seen about 3 at this one specific Walmart for Marvel Universe Ultimate Gift Set. This same Walmart had 12 pegs full of MU. It was crazy I've never seen so much MU in one store before. It was all revision cases. Tons of Doc Strange and X-23. Now this is the only Walmart I've found this gift set. If you in SA its the Walmart at 1604 and Patranco.

Whattttt Gambit/Sinister on ebay??? I need to check that out...

Also, I think the Target/walmart debacle of the revision cases is because if you remember Targets had those endcaps with all of that junk everyone had already...so they are still trying to move all the scarlett spidys, and Dr. Dooms...

I think thats why they dont have the electro waves yet...

Oddly enough, the two Wal-Marts I went to had put out fresh cases of Wave 14. It was odd because one hadn't had anything in months (literally since the Cable/Cyclops wave), while the other has run through Wave 16 at least once. And less than 10 miles away, another Wal-Mart was already putting out revision cases after going through the last four waves.

Target, on the other hand, has already had one revision case (non-Electro), so maybe they just ordered entirely different revision cases.

I guess it all just depends on who is running the Walmart, I know that there has been places I have been where they had almost too much Marvel Universe figures (falling off pegs and warping cards) where others had only 1 or 2 figures. I would think if your Walmart had the gift pack, that you would know since I don't think many would buy it due to it being repaints. There are also some other places that tend to pick other toys to stock up on as opposed to MU figures. So to those who are looking for Electro you may want to look at the Walmart you know tends to restock often.

Yeah, I have seen two of my Walmarts stocked and stacked full of team packs. One of my Walmarts put out a revision case, but nothing since then.

The "good" Walmart in my area where I find a lot of stuff (metal Absorbing Man, 6" Captain America and Thor) hasn't put out new cases recently, but for me, that is also the hardest Walmart to get to (out of the way).

I'm good for now, until this next wave comes in. I'm still trying to figure out where to display my Mortal Kombat and Street fighter figures (right now, Scorpion and Subzero are apparently a part of The Hand in my display)

Just throwing in there that all the TRUs in the Seattle area are loaded with the 3-packs - X-Force, GOTG and Fantastic Four - FF sets are *all* Future Foundation, from what I've seen. No Avengers 3-packs that I've seen, though.

And the single figures are *EVERYWHERE*! I wish I'd held off another month to snag figures from the newer waves, since the shelves are just packed now. I think this is the first Xmas that I've seen a real push across the board to stock the MU stuff for the holidays.

I've actually seen clear-armed Electro variant at two separate Walmarts. Each only had one, though, and neither had the clear mask.

If you would grab one for me next time you're out, I'd greatly appreciate it. We can work out a trade or reimbursement after. Either mask will do...

Yeah, my Walmart has an insane amount of MU too, I just hope it all moves. If it does it will mean wonderful things for us collectors! I'm pretty sure there are closes to 20 full pegs at my Walmart. I'll take a picture next time I'm there.

Lucky, my WM has like 4 pegs total of MU filled with the same 4 or 5 figures sitting there for the last month :sad:

WM's here don't have any MU or Joes. Nadda...:S

Yeah, my Walmart has an insane amount of MU too, I just hope it all moves. If it does it will mean wonderful things for us collectors! I'm pretty sure there are closes to 20 full pegs at my Walmart. I'll take a picture next time I'm there.

Lucky, my WM has like 4 pegs total of MU filled with the same 4 or 5 figures sitting there for the last month :sad: