3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

NYC's a big place, lots of collectors. Didn't see AC Joker or Bane, wasn't really looking for them. I bought the QS/WM pack at forbidden planet for 21 dollars, I don't mind paying a little extra at comic shops and small places, especially since TRU TS 2-packs are like 23 dollars or something . Everything else was bought in Astoria.

NYC's a big place, lots of collectors. Didn't see AC Joker or Bane, wasn't really looking for them. I bought the QS/WM pack at forbidden planet for 21 dollars, I don't mind paying a little extra at comic shops and small places, especially since TRU TS 2-packs are like 23 dollars or something . Everything else was bought in Astoria.

Well, thanks, anyway. But you can seriously get the 2-packs for at least 5 bucks less if you go east (Queens) instead of west (into Manhattan). I realize that this is still $5 more than most of our fellow collectors are paying in the Continental US, but such is our lot, eh?

Guys, I still have the Electro variant (solid mask) and I'm narrowing down the gaps in my collection. Let's help each other out!

Can't figure out where your Needs list is. Link please?

it's about 4 or 5 above your post in the "your wish list" trade thread (first one) :)

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2058872

Saw some new stuff at the local shop. DD / Bullseye 2 pack looks amazing. I hesitantly passed as they're asking $26. Wonderman / Quicksilver looked meh cuz they're mostly old parts.

Grabbed new electro for way too much. P.s. I don't think there is a variant of his mask the plastic is just weird under various lighting

That price is pure craziness, I paid less for both set @ HTS.com. I did have the 25%off, but still.

Well, thanks, anyway. But you can seriously get the 2-packs for at least 5 bucks less if you go east (Queens) instead of west (into Manhattan). I realize that this is still $5 more than most of our fellow collectors are paying in the Continental US, but such is our lot, eh?

thanks for the suggestion, but as i said i'm happy to pay a bit more if my money's going to a smaller, more independent place rather than huge chain stores.

went "out of town" today (about 10 miles down the road). My hauls:

Wal-mart (and Family Dollar- no MUs):

20111208_131901.jpg

Target-

20111208_131935.jpg

Not big on SW that much anymore but liked these guys. Will consider trades if you really want them. Don't know how hard they are to find.

And the best deal at my HEB-

20111208_132050.jpg

all 8 for $31. BOGO free. MUs are $7.18 and IM2 figures $7.48

Also had a pallet of Monster High dolls at Walmart (with Abbey, Toralei and Spectra) for those who care (evil- I'm looking at you :) )

That batman is calling my name ;)

Dude, I'd been looking for it FOREVER. I've seen that wave a few times at Target but never had that one. Now we're like 3 or 4 waves later and it just randomly showed up! It was with the Apache series. I don't really collect any other DC or DCUC figure but I have picked up the Arkham Asylum Batmen and Batgirl + Man-Bat from a while ago. I would still like an Azrael.

Dude, I'd been looking for it FOREVER. I've seen that wave a few times at Target but never had that one. Now we're like 3 or 4 waves later and it just randomly showed up! It was with the Apache series. I don't really collect any other DC or DCUC figure but I have picked up the Arkham Asylum Batmen and Batgirl + Man-Bat from a while ago. I would still like an Azrael.

Yea man i jus started collecting the legacey series.. and wana get all the dc classices batman.. and friends haha..

Yea man i jus started collecting the legacey series.. and wana get all the dc classices batman.. and friends haha..

I realize this is hardly the proper forum for such a question, but do any of you guys collect the Arkham videogame figs? I'm looking for suggestions for sites like this and/or e-stores where I might swing a Bane and/or a Joker. My younger guy is CRAZY for the Arkham videogames, and I could kick myself in the ass for missing out on the Bane fig at NYCC. Everything started to blur together and I couldn't find the guy that was selling it for $35 when I tried to find him as we were leaving.

I went hunting and found nothing!!!! Marshals and TJmaxx had Vintage Starwars for 4.99, they also had night ravens for $20...hahahahaha.

Yeah, I picked up a Cobra Night Raven...it is now my X-Men Blackbird. I'm going to print out some "X" stickers and slap them on there, make it official.

I also picked up the Tron racing car from Big Lots for $7. Makes a good 2-seater Fantasi-car for Mr. and Mrs. Richards:

15yznmo.jpg

found another electro today... so i have iron fist and electro for trade... looking for mortal kombat 4inch figures.. or dc universe figures mainly batman ones? let me know.. thanks peeps..

Anything else you might need by chance? Just sold my last DCUC figure & have zero MK ones. Have plenty of MUs & GIJs though...