3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

a possible revision case translucent iron spiderman? i still dont understand why he would be translucent.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Univers-Super-Heros-Spiderman-3-4-3-75-Loose-Auction-Figures-DC-09-/270870128967?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f111e2947#ht_4039wt_1026

It's a Chinese knock-off. The reason why it is loose and has none of the spider-arms. And it ships from China.

a possible revision case translucent iron spiderman? i still dont understand why he would be translucent.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Univers-Super-Heros-Spiderman-3-4-3-75-Loose-Auction-Figures-DC-09-/270870128967?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f111e2947#ht_4039wt_1026

It's a Chinese knock-off. The reason why it is loose and has none of the spider-arms. And it ships from China.

Either that or someone got one out of the factory. This happens all the time with Star Wars figures where a quantity will show up loose on eBay from China before the carded version hits store shelves.

The quality on this makes me think we're looking at another unannounced variant. The hands and the face look way too good to be a knock off.

Any of you guys who bought multiple Sentinals and opened them feel like parting with one of your spare Wolverine's for a decent price shipped? I don't know why, but I want him, and I don't feel like buying a Sentinal (just yet anyway).

I could use one too. After he gets his first though. Great minds think alike, I guess. Could use a clear Silver Surfer from the Dark Galactus too if no one wants their's...

I dedcided to open all of my figures last night. Long story short, I keep all of my figures at work and they were diplayed along my cubicle walls. However, I moved to a new cube and there wasn't enough room and the cube walls couldn't hold push-pins as they were to thin. Now the loose figures will be displayed somehow.

I was somewhat disappointed, but I figured it was time to open them or else I was going to limit my purchases based on available room and I did not want to do that.

So this...

4_LinedUp.jpg

Lead to this...

9b_mu.jpg

I will set up the figures this week and post the final pictures in the "collections" section later in the week.

PS - I also opened up all of my Clone Wars, TCats, Joes, and TVC figures all. It is still settling in.

Just got back from the weekly grocery run at Walmart and they had the reminants of the latest revision case. Looked for Electro, found Iron Fist and everyone else. Then low and behold there he was pushed down between the overflowing team packs. BUT... :angry: can't buy any new MU til after Xmas per my girlfriend's orders.

Any of you guys who bought multiple Sentinals and opened them feel like parting with one of your spare Wolverine's for a decent price shipped? I don't know why, but I want him, and I don't feel like buying a Sentinal (just yet anyway).

I'm fairly certain that my boys won't want another Wolverine, so I'd be happy to send you mine if that's the case. PM me after Chrimbo if you're interested.

Im BACK fellas do to no pm' s or messages I can tell I was missed

only figures I've bought this month

have been sota sf sagat an bison I have the 3.75 ones inspired me

Looking all day today for the new mega blocks and the ironfist revo2 stuff

Let u guys know what's up later

Hey big if you find an extra Electro hit me up i've been looking for him foreva!

Im BACK fellas do to no pm' s or messages I can tell I was missed

only figures I've bought this month

have been sota sf sagat an bison I have the 3.75 ones inspired me

Looking all day today for the new mega blocks and the ironfist revo2 stuff

Let u guys know what's up later

Hey big if you find an extra Electro hit me up i've been looking for him foreva!

Yeah IF I see it I've been also looking

Hey I may have an extra moonstone ms marvel coming after xmas ill keep u posted

I dedcided to open all of my figures last night. Long story short, I keep all of my figures at work and they were diplayed along my cubicle walls. However, I moved to a new cube and there wasn't enough room and the cube walls couldn't hold push-pins as they were to thin. Now the loose figures will be displayed somehow.

I was somewhat disappointed, but I figured it was time to open them or else I was going to limit my purchases based on available room and I did not want to do that.

So this...

Lead to this...

I will set up the figures this week and post the final pictures in the "collections" section later in the week.

PS - I also opened up all of my Clone Wars, TCats, Joes, and TVC figures all. It is still settling in.

Dolf! where the hell do you work that lets you have all those awesome figures on display?

This is my haul for today!

IMAG0135.jpg

so i got the "annihilation" bugs the rest of this crap was for customs. Escept Cable and the Hydra Henchman. Blu-ray writer and mellow yellow are just thrown in for good measure!

The cable is no hope cable if anyone needs and wants to trade for one of my wants. Same with the Hydra soldier. But due to shipping costs I'm not going to guarantee their packaging will be mint. Imma find one of those if it fits it ships boxes. pm me if interested.

45 minutes and 5 walmart employees later and still no MU Gift packs. The only one of 5 or 6 Walmarts around me that showed in stock (confirmed at the stores that 12 were on hand) but we searched everywhere and came up empty handed. Just ordered them from the website...

there were like 6 of them at my wal-mart...but they have all been bought...none left. I thought that was weird