3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Saw an X-23 in-store for the 1st time. I grabbed it, went to another store and saw another X-23. Now I own 3 X-23s. One of them has a lower-slung belt than the other two; I couldn't even explain how much it improves the figure. With the low-slung belt the legs don't look too long. Kind of amazing.

Also netted my 1st Cap Line comic-style Hydra soldier, and a Duke from the new GI Joe set. His head is absolutely perfect for modern Captain Britain.

Saw an X-23 in-store for the 1st time. I grabbed it, went to another store and saw another X-23. Now I own 3 X-23s. One of them has a lower-slung belt than the other two; I couldn't even explain how much it improves the figure. With the low-slung belt the legs don't look too long. Kind of amazing.

Also netted my 1st Cap Line comic-style Hydra soldier, and a Duke from the new GI Joe set. His head is absolutely perfect for modern Captain Britain.

is distribution bad for you in your area feihong?

Hi this is my first post here. I was compelled to join cause I hadn't seen MOC pics of the two figures I found today at a Jumbo Supermarket here in Santiago, Chile. It's the Lizard and the Scorpion. Here are the MOC pics:

11122011687.jpg

11122011683.jpg

I took them out of the package the whole set of pics is here

Enjoy the pics and feel free to post them in the News Section!

Cheers!

"is distribution bad for you in your area feihong?"

Often it is. Once in a while we will get something right as it becomes available. The Dr Strange wave arrived pretty quickly, as did the Power Man/Iron Fist comic packs. Like everybody, we got Spiderwoman and World War Hulk and Captain Marvel and all right away when they first appeared.

The 1st 3 waves of MU arrived pretty much right away and they were easy to find. But starting with Red Hulk and Hobgoblin the distribution has been pretty spotty. I've been to other areas of L.A. to search, but I think I miss the waves other people find there.

The huge majority of the figures I have are ones I've ordered over the internet.

I've wanted to do some customization with X-23, and I finally can. I'm planning to do a version of her in the goth costume she wears in Target X, and I want to try one in which I shear her legs a bit shorter, if I can swing it. Outside of that, it's a great body for young women characters, and I want to try a Surge and a Mercury the next time I see this figure for sale.

No Marvel stuff, but did pick up 3 Red Faction "annihilation wave" creatures. I really like them, I have them around my GotG set. I was on the fence with these guys, glad I got them while i can find them. I bet they will be like the cell figure from Crysis.

Wish I could find these figures, no Target ANYWHERE near me{within 100 mi} has them.

Nothing good around here... holding my breath on finding a Sif somewhere, turning purple. :/

Family Dollar here had the variants in force, but I wasn't a fan so left them all. No new MU stuff yet, no GI Joe Wave 3 or 4... Republic Attack Shuttle arrived from Amazon for $22 today, not very impressed with it after the big AT-AT, but for 22 shipped I shouldn't complain.