3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Damn I tried to go to walmart but my family stopped me cause of X-Mas lol I think someone got him for me.............but then again my family tends to think they got me the one I wanted but ends up being a Constricter.........crossing my fingers lol cause the walmart here prob wont be flooded with Rev1 like they were with Rev2........

Thanks though

haven't been home for a while to check things out here, but this past week I managed to find 10 new Joe's figures. I didn't even know many of those were coming out! Is that two waves hitting at once or did they really put 10 new figures in this wave? Freaking awesome too, I must say. But also expensive as heck getting all of those - especially since I couldn't resist getting doubles of some of them like Techno-Viper and Zombie Viper (which I didn't think I would like but got two once I saw them.lol) Also HAD to get doubles of Scarlett because I know the girls will want one to play with and I want one to keep MOC too.

Not much in the way of Marvel stuff though lately. The stupid Target near me STILL shows 40 figures on hand when there have only been 3 figures on the pegs for at least a month and it's been 6 months or more since they had even one full peg of them. I've told as many employees as I can and had so many say they would make a note so someone could fix it; but it never gets fixed. I guess I can kiss local MU goodbye until they have a complete store inventory and either find the missing figures or reset their computer's count.

Oh, and I did manage to find an Armored Savage Oppress for my second oldest son. He is going to be so stoked when he opens his treasure chest on Christmas morning!

I was doing my Christmas shopping at the mall, so I ventured into the disney store and saw marvel figurine sets, I don't know how long they have been around but I had to get the modern X-Men set, they also had Original X-men, Marvel Universe, Avengers, & Spiderman sets. Also bought 1 vinylmation Alice in wonderland figure and wound up getting the chase, which is actually selling on Ebay for about $40, on another note, I saw a place called Toyzam! and they actually had figures at decent prices, a bunch of Luke Cages though and series 1 Thor. but surprised for a store in the mall. Here's the modern X-men set

post-35915-1324176701.jpg

post-35915-1324176725.jpg

BTW the sets said $20 on the box, but they were $15 a set.

At TRU this morning I got Mandarin, Ultimate Iron Man, comic Whiplash and modern War Machine all with good cards.

Shocked to find them at TRU, but this TRU has had good stuff lately like Sif and Star Wars.

All the IM2 figures are for trade and I also have MOC Shockers if you can come up with something on my wants list.

Went to Walmart this morning to find they still have not restocked MU since about 2 weeks ago. I guess my hunt for Electro is never ending.

I did find the new GI Joe Renegades, but I don't collect them. There was only 1 each of Storm Shadow and Scarlet.

I got you covered on the regular Electro. Not sure what I'm doing with the variant yet, as I'd like to get some of my "new" wants out of the way.

Picked up 3 more sentinels at a LCS for $25. Brings my sentinel army to 17 sentinels. Although I only have 7 opened at the moment since I need to make room for my displays, the rest are still in the box.

Also got 2 sets of the Arkham City series 1 figures and the new Transformer generation figures.

Pics or it didnt happen!

EDIT: of the 17 Sentinels, not the $25 price point

Picked up 3 more sentinels at a LCS for $25. Brings my sentinel army to 17 sentinels. Although I only have 7 opened at the moment since I need to make room for my displays, the rest are still in the box.

Also got 2 sets of the Arkham City series 1 figures and the new Transformer generation figures.

Pics or it didnt happen!

EDIT: of the 17 Sentinels, not the $25 price point

Yes, I want to see pics of a Sentinel army!