3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Question for you guys:

Have any of you ever had a problem with PayPal?

I’ve had an account for over 10 years. Never had a dispute with anyone. I have 100% positive feedback on my ebay account of 10 years.

I sign on today and Paypal has a banner across the top of my account page that says:

“All payments to your account will be temporarily held for 21 days.”

No explanation. Nothing.

I read the payment holding policy and there is NOTHING that I did wrong.

It says that after the item has been confirmed to be received and in good condition and/or the buyer leaves positive feedback the payment will be released”. WTF

I go out of my way to ship things quickly and at a fair price and I get this cr@p.

The thing that bothers me most is there’s no alternative to PayPal. You can’t even close the account and go elsewhere.

Aaaarggggh!

Hi Nick,

No, I don’t have any disputes. I don’t get it.

I’ve never had a dispute with anyone. It is just the most recent payment but it does say that “all payments will be temporarily held”. It also says “your account will be reviewed in 35 days”.

I feel like they activated this because I recently transferred a large sum of my Paypal money to my account so I could get my wife a cool anniversary gift. I’m reading in forums that PayPal likes to lock user’s accounts who transfer money to their own accounts. It’s absolutely ridiculous!

Didn't pick up the Zombie-Viper today, but I did manage to snag a Renegades Storm Shadow at Wal-Mart. I also checked out another Family Dollar, but, again, no variants. I'm beginning to think that he's just available in one case, as multiple stores had multiples of him but none were any different than the one released last year.

Also, apologies to anyone who sent me a PM after 6. I had no idea my inbox was full, and I'm just now getting a chance to respond to them.

Hey, where is everyone finding the new joes and phantom menace waves? I have been having an awful time finding anything new in my area. The restocks have not come due to a large amount of older figures clogging up the pegs

pretty sure the new Joes are showing up at TRU and WM

and I have only read that TPM SW figures are showing up at Traget