3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I *finally* picked up a complete set of Volstagg, Fandral and Hogun from the Thor movie line tonight at my local Target! I'm not super into the characters, so I'm gonna keep them on card for a while in case anybody on here wants to do a trade for any of the wants in my signature line. PM me if you're interested!

Also picked up Hammer Smash Thor (movie figure with helmet) and a Heroic Age Captain America from that movie line to donate to Toys For Tots - gonna grab a classic-style Iron Man too tomorrow and wrap 'em all up to make sure some kid out there gets the "Big 3" for Christmas.

So after a year of searching everywhere, I go into TRU looking for a Zombie-Viper and leave with Mandarin. I had to check over my shoulder to make sure someone wasn't playing a practical joke on me, as he was just hanging there like any other figure. I had to laugh at how anticlimactic the find was, but I can now cross him off my list for good.

So after a year of searching everywhere, I go into TRU looking for a Zombie-Viper and leave with Mandarin. I had to check over my shoulder to make sure someone wasn't playing a practical joke on me, as he was just hanging there like any other figure. I had to laugh at how anticlimactic the find was,

what did you expect? confetti to fall from the ceiling and the manager to walk out and slip a gold medal around your neck?

"congratulations Jason! You have finally found the Mandarin figure!"

and all of the TRU employees give you a slow clap as you leave the store...

then as you exit you jump into the air and 80's music plays

:)

So after a year of searching everywhere, I go into TRU looking for a Zombie-Viper and leave with Mandarin. I had to check over my shoulder to make sure someone wasn't playing a practical joke on me, as he was just hanging there like any other figure. I had to laugh at how anticlimactic the find was, but I can now cross him off my list for good.

Same thing happened to me last weekend. That figure was supposed to show up a year ago, never saw it or anything else from that wave. Then all of the sudden, there it is. TRU for me also.

So after a year of searching everywhere, I go into TRU looking for a Zombie-Viper and leave with Mandarin. I had to check over my shoulder to make sure someone wasn't playing a practical joke on me, as he was just hanging there like any other figure. I had to laugh at how anticlimactic the find was,

what did you expect? confetti to fall from the ceiling and the manager to walk out and slip a gold medal around your neck?

"congratulations Jason! You have finally found the Mandarin figure!"

and all of the TRU employees give you a slow clap as you leave the store...

then as you exit you jump into the air and 80's music plays

:)

that's crazy you would say that, that always happens to me as I leave a store with a HTF item..except instead of jumping up in the air when I leave,

the hot check who wouldn't give me the time of day is sitting on a sweet ride waiting for me as I walk across the parking lot towards her and raise my hand up in the air and the Theme song for the Breakfast Club Plays.

What a coincidence.....

I have three sets of the Family Dollar Variants available if qnyone wants/needs them MIP. Cost plus shipping is all I ask, which breaks down to $21 total. Just send me a PM w/ your info & I'll get them out ASAP. My PayPal info: rhinoman44@hotmail.com

Just trying to help you guys out if I can...

Yes! So I might finally get to see the Mandarin MOC some day?!?! Is it possible?

I expect when I leave, the girl of my dreams will leave her much more popular friends to come ride home with me on my lawn mower! Can't wait! Got to wear my cowboy hat next time I got to TRU.....

(and btw, in case my wife reads this, I'm already with the girl of my dreams)

It seems like the Holiday shopping season is gonna be good for us, because the MU and various affiliated movie line sections at the Target and TRU I went to yesterday were both completely obliterated. Stuff that's been peg-rotting for almost a year had finally sold through and there were almost no main-line MU figures left at all.

While that may have been a disappointment for me at the moment last night, it certainly bodes well for the New Year if that's happening all over the place and retailers are clearing shelf space and seeing sales that encourage them to buy more product.

No Mandarin figures in any case though - Seriously, if anybody ended up with an extra in their hunts and there's anything on my "On Card" list you want, lemme know - I was all ready to wait it out for the new 2-pack coming out next year, but I like the green costume better for sure.