3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Finally found an 8" Destroyer to terrorize my 4" Thor figs...barely an action figure I know but looks really nice. First time I've ever seen it in the wild, I don't know how they are packed assortment wise with the 8" Thors, but I'm guessing 3:1 at least Thors to Destroyers?

Also picked up a couple of the movie Hydra attack troopers, all at the local TRU...now just need to find a Sif...

I bought a clear forearmed version at Target on Saturday.

Saw two full revision cases at Target. Seems like target is getting regular electro and Wal-Mart is getting the variant.

Me too. Could've been a return though since they haven't changed their DPCI number for them in years...

Need that SINISTER...I am about to pay the 30$ for it on ebay...cant bring myself to do it yet...

Resist the temptation! If you helped me find some harder to find figures, I'm sure you'll be able to find these comic packs when they hit stores. I think these will hit after the stores do their resets. I'm guessing within the next 2 weeks.

If your gonna buy both the new 2pks(Sinister and Warlock) dont buy from ebay.Buy from BBTS cause they have them as a set that costs just as much as getting them both on Ebay but BBTS set has a Spidey/CBritain 2pk thrown in the set.Thats what I did but I was looking to replace my spidey with the new articulated one from the 2pk so it worked out great for me.

But I wouldnt count on seeing these 2pks at retail anytime soon considering the DD/BE and WM/QS 2pks havent even hit retail yet.......

Went to TRU, Target and Walmart with no luck. TRU had ZERO MU figures period. There were maybe 10 Thor, 5 Cap, and 15 IM but nothing the least bit exciting. The TRU's around here suck pretty hard. Unfortunately it seems that Targets and Walmarts are beginning to follow suit.

Those vaunted Target endcaps people are talking about? Nothing here so far. They had 10 Gladiators and 1 AIM soldier with the scanner saying none in back too. Walmart had about 12 Rogers figures and 18 or so Namors with 2 or 3 Nighthawk and one X23. Is this really the state of things now? I sure hope that the post-clearance inventory improves, otherwise I'll have to resort to A)buying everything online B)driving 40 miles or more one way or C) actually giving up on a hobby that's been tons of fun (no really there's ton's of plastic in my back room!)

Went to TRU, Target and Walmart with no luck. TRU had ZERO MU figures period. There were maybe 10 Thor, 5 Cap, and 15 IM but nothing the least bit exciting. The TRU's around here suck pretty hard. Unfortunately it seems that Targets and Walmarts are beginning to follow suit.

Those vaunted Target endcaps people are talking about? Nothing here so far. They had 10 Gladiators and 1 AIM soldier with the scanner saying none in back too. Walmart had about 12 Rogers figures and 18 or so Namors with 2 or 3 Nighthawk and one X23. Is this really the state of things now? I sure hope that the post-clearance inventory improves, otherwise I'll have to resort to A)buying everything online B)driving 40 miles or more one way or C) actually giving up on a hobby that's been tons of fun (no really there's ton's of plastic in my back room!)

I'm expecting them to restock in the coming weeks. The Target near me just put out two MU revision cases this morning, while TRU put out a case of Thor Wave 2. Wal-Mart is currently clearancing out old stock, so I don't expect them to put out too much until the end of the month.

I'm really hoping TRU puts out more stuff in the next week or so, so that I can take advantage of my coupons from buying so much stuff during the last two months. If not, I guess I can use them to get a couple of MU or Joe figures for $4-5 a piece. I really don't want to waste the coupons, though, so I might just drive somewhere near Peachtree City/Buckhead to take advantage of them.

Don't get too frustrated. Its this time of year. Trust me my birthday is early Feb. And I've dealt with the famine of this time of year since I can remember. Whether you collect Marvel or GI Joe or Transformers or whatever. Its the same every year. Give it a month or so for inventory to get pass. Let's just hope some of the stuff doesn't fall thru the cracks in the meantime LOL.