3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Wife bought me the Gambit / Mr. Sinister 2 pack today with my comics. So stoked to get my X-Force Archangel from it as well.

:( nevermind it ended! haha

I was going to say, it's insane that Hasbro is still putting that sticker on the 2012 comic packs. It's like they have a few thousand extra, and by God, they're going to apply them!

My Marvel Legends case is being processed for payment right now, so it should ship tomorrow. I was also at Walmart and they had a really good sale. All 3-packs (Fantastic Four, FF, Guardians of the Galaxy, and X-Force) were $9.00. The 6" Spiderman line was $5.00. Also picked up a couple of GI Joe vehicles at $13 each (left the HISS tank). Nice little haul today...

Did you order your ML from BBTS? I havent gotten mine processing yet and i ordered the first day they were up :sad:

Yep, and I had it shipped today. I ordered on the first day as well.

Lame sauce, what was the first day, Dec. 5th?!??! Thats when I got mine ordered still at the $120 price for the 8 set.

Wife bought me the Gambit / Mr. Sinister 2 pack today with my comics. So stoked to get my X-Force Archangel from it as well.

:( nevermind it ended! haha

Yeah, I bit the bullet and went ahead ordered one in mid-January...giving the subscription to my brother as an early birthday present and keeping the figure

I don't know if anyone else posted this yet, but the Target near me has their regular Captain America figures priced at $9.79 now. Almost 10 bucks for the non-deluxe figures! Can you believe that crap? They've been sitting there for the last couple months or more at 8 bucks so someone decided that they should raise the price to 10 so they can get rid of them.lol Went to another Target tonight and they were still the 7.99 price at that one.

Also, got a couple more Maisto 1:18 motorcycles to go with MU/Joe's/whatever - now at $1.50 a piece. Keep dropping those prices Wally!

Gave in? That's like buying the 2-pack for the price of one figure! That Silver Samurai pack is pretty great, I think. Silver Samurai is an awesome figure, and that Wolverine is not too bad either.

I love the Silver Samurai figure! I am just not the biggest fan of the wolverine! And I'm not complaining at all i mean you can buy the 3 packs for 9$ which is as much as a single figure in most stores, but all they have is The Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 pack. Would only want the Rocket Raccoon figure and Groot Pack in. They are having a 50% off sale that includes the clearance items so I will probably grab a few of those packs! If someone finds the Future Foundation one i will pay cost and shipping when it drops to 4.50 next week.

Got a pair of $25 clearance Sentinels from Walmart today. Amazing bargains!! Check your clearance aisles.

Just found 2 more Sentinels on $25 clearance at Walmart. Outstanding deals!!! Opening some right now.

Puts me at:

5 Hasbro Sentinels

3 Marvel Legends Sentinels

My X-Men figures don't stand a chance against that kind of firepower!

Also have strong evidence my wife got me the 1960's issue of X-Men #14 which is the first appearance of Bolivar Trask and Sentinels. Birthday coming up. Don't feel like you have to get me anything. No pressure. But if you are getting me something just PM me for my shipping address. I'll clear my inbox now.

7424-2133-8170-1-x-men_super.jpg

I picked up a $25 Sentinel at Walmart today. Clearance + Payday = Yay! :tongue:

Last weekend, the 2 nearest Targets finally restocked MU for the first time since before Xmas. I managed to find an Electro variant at one store and a white Iron Fist at the other. Only remnants of the respective waves at each store, so no Storm for me yet. :rolleyes:

Also, most of the Walmarts near me seem to be dropping & clearancing the Comic Packs (but keeping singles, just not restocking them), which sucks because I still haven't seen Quicksilver/Wondy or DD/Bullseye anywhere yet (let alone the Adam Warlock wave). :mad:

Yeah, that reminds me, I need to check my Tightwad Wal-mart to see if the sentinels are 25$...that would be nice, I would pick up two more! But they seem to never clearance the good stuff!

My Walmarts have never really done me any clearance favors either. I've been stalking these Sentinels though. My Wally just redid the toy aisle and the Marvel Masterworks were not in the planogram. So they were all moved to the front of the store on clearance. They were $40 for a week and I didn't bite. Then suddenly 2 days ago were reduced to $25. No reason to turn that down and I took 2, then went back for 2 more. There is one left but the right leg seems to be cracked.

But this is probably the first time I ever found good stuff on clearance. I remember stalking Star Wars AT-ST chicken walkers a couple years ago when everyone was getting them dirt cheap. No dice on those.