3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Got a pair of $25 clearance Sentinels from Walmart today. Amazing bargains!! Check your clearance aisles.

Just found 2 more Sentinels on $25 clearance at Walmart. Outstanding deals!!! Opening some right now.

Puts me at:

5 Hasbro Sentinels

3 Marvel Legends Sentinels

My X-Men figures don't stand a chance against that kind of firepower!

Also have strong evidence my wife got me the 1960's issue of X-Men #14 which is the first appearance of Bolivar Trask and Sentinels. Birthday coming up. Don't feel like you have to get me anything. No pressure. But if you are getting me something just PM me for my shipping address. I'll clear my inbox now.

7424-2133-8170-1-x-men_super.jpg

trade you two Marvel universe sentinels for a legends one, since you get them so cheap its a pretty good deal..

Posted this in the ML board too, but thought i'd share a pretty good haul for tonight:

Found Stealth Extremis today (and Constrictor and Klaw - left those two - my TRU order arrives Tues).

So... Pretty...

HAULIN-1.jpg

oh, i opened him... in case you were wondering. He's in the armory now.

The MU's are mine (from TRU) and the Chun-Li is my ol' lady's haul of the day.

Speaking of Birthdays. Mine was yesterday and I snagged volume 3 of the Avengers on DVD, a GI Joe Renegades Cobra trooper, a 90s toybiz Omega Red with some type og spinning missile launcher MOC, and a as of yet unknown gift from a fellow boarder(Ill update ya when I know what it is lol) Not a lot then again nowhere around these parts is stocking.

Damn! How many February Birthdays do we have up in here? Mine was February 1...I treated myself to a Marvel Select Abomination, Hulk, Juggernaut, and Colossus.

My haul today:

9aphtl.jpg

Got in the Archangel before they ended the promotion. With my luck, it will now be made available on HTS for $10 or something...

The MODOK is an Eaglemoss statue...I've been wanting a MODOK so that I could use my AIM soldiers (which are surprisingly pretty good now that I have them out of the package)

w2dth2.jpg

oh those AIM soldiers are definitely better when you take them out. Especially if you get lots of them! Once I get a decent background I want to use my ML Modok with them. His arms and legs aren't really that much bigger than MU figs, so even though his head is ginormous it kind of works.

oh, and I WISH they'd put that AA up on HTS for $10 or so. Heck, if they made it $15 it would still sell out within hours. I'd grab at least one.

Everything is full price at Walmart here :( Scanned it all too.

lol, I do that too. Forget what the stickers say. I'm scanning everything just in case there's a hidden deal somewhere. It's worked for me a few times too. Quite a few times I've found that Walmart had clearanced something and not marked it or had lowered an already clearanced item even further. That's what happened last time I picked up some more Maisto bikes to go with MU. They were another dollar cheaper than what the stickers said. It happens often enough that I'm usually disappointed if everything comes up exactly as marked.

We got a Lego set for 70% off at Walmart last week. No sticker saying it was clearanced or anything. Big freaking castle set too. Whole family got excited over that one.

First time I saw the DC Green Lantern pack there was no sticker so I scanned it expecting it to be like 70 or 80 dollars. It came up $25 clearanced. Snatched that sucker up quick. Ever since then I've only seen it for the full $75.

Anyone else ever find something on clearance as soon as it hits the store? It happened with Thundercats at our local Target a couple weeks ago. Came in, clearanced, and went out within one week.

Oh, and for the question about why there's so many February bdays, it's because there are so many April/May wedding anniversaries. Just like there's lots of September bdays because it's right about the right length of time from Christmas.lol People marry at beginning of Spring and lots of babies born 9-10 months later (though usually from the anniversary not the wedding).

Hey guys...Thanks to Jason1551, I am up a few Z-vipers, and thanks to Ross I am up a set of the canadian GI Joe exclusives...anyways, here is the story...I needed to put them somewhere as I usually try and squirrel stuff away either a) because I have no extra time to open them, and b) for a rainy day, when there is nothing worth buying...

Well to compound this situation, I moved recently and had some boxes of either things leftover, when I became a loose collector, or things that I either had no need to open, or things I thought were cool enough to squirrel away! Regardless it is a rainy day where I am at, and thought I would delve into these boxes to see what I had...

Honorable unpictured items: SDCC Sentinel, GI JOE Skystriker

here is what I found, I plan to trade or sell some of this stuff, I will be putting a list together after this, and then some might hit ebay...*EDIT* I am also keeping some of this stuff, opening it and adding it to my collection

overkill001.jpg

overkill002.jpg

overkill003.jpg

overkill004.jpg

Now for those of you that know me, I am not a GLOATER or a Show-Boat, I truly let this stuff build up, and I knew I had some of it, but had forgotten about some of it as well, feast your eyes!

Everything is full price at Walmart here :( Scanned it all too.

My Walmart had weird prices. Check it out:

ceb42a090c21d301c569adefb9ef2269cfb41459

49207125a928308b285719976c0666f4d434c4c6

5941ffa84e51b04e8ca8c9cca129fd4fea5d14d8

And the Sentinel was still $54.97.

It's like they upped the single figure, forgot about the comic packs, and didn't know what to do with the three packs, lol.

the 3 pack is above a Young Justice price tag