3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

your welcome! much respect to anyone who has that much knowledge of marvel. here is a better pic of the quinjet i bought today. i included a pic of the back as well. tn.jpg

Nice! I fail to see the difference between the two 'modes' though...

I guess i'll start hunting again since the new Rev is showing up in stores cause I still need a Rulk.Plus maybe i'll find a wave 17 Iron Fist which I kinda want too......

The only Rulk I need is the Matte one from the very first wave...

Hit up a local TRU, found the majority of the Avengers stuff. Only thing that was missing was Ultimate Hawkeye, I think.

I ended up snagging Ultimate Thor and the armored movie Cap. Have to say...super disappointed. I knew about the reduced articulation, but these guys are tiny. So very tiny. Captain America is easily shorter than any MU figure I own, about the same height as the repackaged X-Men Origins Wolverine X-Force team pack Wolverine figure. That was a mouthful...

What's up with their movie figures, way too small. Looks like I'll be sticking to the MU line from now on, even though I've said that before.

both from ebay:

CameraZOOM-20120209174755194.jpg

The next one ended at almost half the price :wink: .

But great buy at a good price now nonetheless, I was thrilled when it appeared on my notifications. I was even tempted to get the loose at 60 bucks! A pity he/she doesn't ship to Singapore.

Dang, sure did. I know somebody that just wanted the figure and had to get it for over $100 :o I don't regret it though.

I came back from Target a bit ago where they had the Daredevil/Bullseye two packs on the pegs. They were $20.49. Absolutely ridiculous.

Now I'm glad I bought them through BBTS.

I thought I sent a reply to this...But anyway.

I'm actually envious of you guys there. Well maybe the travel distance is longer, gotta factor in gas, time spent etc. as compared to Singapore, but you should compare your prices to what we get here as equivalents (rounded up dollar):

MU/Capt/Thor/IM Singles - US$16

MU 2-Packs - US$29

MU Sentinel (Original) - US$103

MU Sentinel (Clearance) - US$56

Iron Man Legends 6" - US$40

Captain America 6" - US$32

Marvel Legends 2012 - Has not hit yet, but one of the above 6" prices

This was ever since Hasbro took over. Toybiz figures were similar to US pricing. One advantage here is that from one end to the other end of the country takes about an hour and it's a small community so we do get updates rather fast and efficiently.

Now THIS is absolutely ridiculous.

I came back from Target a bit ago where they had the Daredevil/Bullseye two packs on the pegs. They were $20.49. Absolutely ridiculous.

Now I'm glad I bought them through BBTS.

I thought I sent a reply to this...But anyway.

I'm actually envious of you guys there. Well maybe the travel distance is longer, gotta factor in gas, time spent etc. as compared to Singapore, but you should compare your prices to what we get here as equivalents (rounded up dollar):

MU/Capt/Thor/IM Singles - US$16

MU 2-Packs - US$29

MU Sentinel (Original) - US$103

MU Sentinel (Clearance) - US$56

Iron Man Legends 6" - US$40

Captain America 6" - US$32

Marvel Legends 2012 - Has not hit yet, but one of the above 6" prices

This was ever since Hasbro took over. Toybiz figures were similar to US pricing. One advantage here is that from one end to the other end of the country takes about an hour and it's a small community so we do get updates rather fast and efficiently.

Now THIS is absolutely ridiculous.

I totally feel you bro! Thats the reason why sometimes I prefer to buy & trade online... On a side note, we do get the latest MU wave earlier at TRU at around US$10 last christmas, I hope this would carry on :)

New MU are starting to be shown at the Toyfair only wave BRB and SHulk waves shown for singles.

Though new team packs have been confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InHumans=Karnak,Medusa and Black Bolt

Uncanny X-Men=Wolverine,Longshot aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ROGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a big surprise a sneak peak of a 2013 single...............................Deaths Head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to wait for tomorrow for pics since this was media coverage only.

Avengers figs are starting to show up in the Back Rooms at Target in my area (VA).

DPCI's:

087-06-0371 (Single Figs) $8.99

12 per box - 2 Hulks, 2 Thors, 2 Caps, 2 Iron Mans, 1 Loki, 1 Ultimate Thor, 1 Stealth Iron man, 1 other Iron Man

Thanks for this dude! I just came back from my local Target (Dorchester, MA) and snagged Loki and Ultimate Thor. Limited articulation, sure, but I like these two!