3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I came across these at Family Dollar, only 3 different figures and the packages are tiny, they said distributed in Australia on the back. The paint jobs were so bright on Cap. anyone else see these.post-35915-1330908736_thumb.jpg

Sweet, first time I've seen em. Who was the other one? Are they MU size? You said the packages were tiny but what about the figures?

I came across these at Family Dollar, only 3 different figures and the packages are tiny, they said distributed in Australia on the back. The paint jobs were so bright on Cap. anyone else see these.post-35915-1330908736_thumb.jpg

Sweet, first time I've seen em. Who was the other one? Are they MU size? You said the packages were tiny but what about the figures?

I've seen these too, they are very lacking compared to real Marvel universe figures. the legs are old Star wars style articulation from what I saw. (MAYBE 5 points of Articulation total for whole figure?)

But could be interesting for the novelty at 3-4 bucks.

Figures were normal size, package was tiny, probably 25% less backing. the backs showed a Spider-Man. I should have taken a shot of the backs. almost like it was a line of only 3 figures.

That store was in the ghetto and the line was huge, or else I might have purchased the Cap.

The Target on SR 60 just inside Clearwater had a Psylocke. I almost picked it up, but thought that was crazy since I didn't really need it. There's a TRU about 3 miles north of there on US 19; but they didn't have anything at that store. total crap. The Target seriously had quite a bit of good stuff. I ended up leaving a Iron Spider - opaque not translucent, several Apoc's, Punisher, Bullseye, Dark Hawkeye, Storm, Thor, lots of Hydra, a red ninja, and some others I just don't remember right now. I grabbed a Rulk, AA, and Yellowjacket for a Buzz custom I've been wanting to do - well, actually the Yellowjacket is to replace the one I stole from my kids' box to make a Buzz.lol I'm wondering how long it will take me to feel confident enough to try making an Xforce AA......

Oh, yes there was a grey hulk too. I honestly don't remember if there were multiples of Psylocke though. I think it was just one. pm me your number and I can try calling or texting you next time I find a Psylocke in the Tampa area. I know Clearwater is another 20 - 30 minutes farther from Orlando, so you might not even try to make it over there for one figure.

Didn't think I would find one, but I did end up finding an Archangel at a restocked Target. They put out about 2 revision cases of figures, but only one Archangel left. Plenty of everything else, including Avengers figures. Think I'll check out a couple of more Targets tomorrow to see if I can get lucky again. I would really love to see ML Wave 2 somewhere in the wild.

Crap, another thing to collect for the MU MOC completionist.

Didn't think I would find one, but I did end up finding an Archangel at a restocked Target. They put out about 2 revision cases of figures, but only one Archangel left. Plenty of everything else, including Avengers figures. Think I'll check out a couple of more Targets tomorrow to see if I can get lucky again. I would really love to see ML Wave 2 somewhere in the wild.

I keep looking for ML 2 also, and have still not found a trace of it...

While this recent burst of old and new figures is, quite frankly, awesome, you know what I am still not finding anywhere in the wild...Wonderman/Quicksilver and Daredevil/Bullseye. Are you guys seeing these in your Targets or are you still facing a whole bunch of Spider-man/Captain Britain peg warmers? I amy just get from BBTS as it is a pretty decent price...but I would still rather buy in wild and save on S&H.

Recent purchases: Jim Lee Cyclops, Black Widow, Apocalypse, Archangel, Iron Man, Havok, Gladiator, Storm.

While this recent burst of old and new figures is, quite frankly, awesome, you know what I am still not finding anywhere in the wild...Wonderman/Quicksilver and Daredevil/Bullseye. Are you guys seeing these in your Targets or are you still facing a whole bunch of Spider-man/Captain Britain peg warmers? I amy just get from BBTS as it is a pretty decent price...but I would still rather buy in wild and save on S&H.

Recent purchases: Jim Lee Cyclops, Black Widow, Apocalypse, Archangel, Iron Man, Havok, Gladiator, Storm.

I picked up both sets this morning at Wal-Mart so you may want to check there.

I've found them multiple times at Targets, and a couple times at Walmarts now.

I've even got extra, though that doesn't save you on S&H. MOC S&H is a lot for these things since they're awkwardly large.

nice pick up ...and I had Storm and JL cyclops for trade..LMFAO!

I have all of wave 17 except Psylocke. I have an extra Storm for trade and I would like to get Psylocke in return. Been all around Tampa looking for Psylocke to no avail. Maybe I will get lucky in Kissimmee. I also would like to find an Archangel in the wild, I have one, but through a trade.

Try to shop at Universal Studios City Walk, outside the Islands of Adventure in Orlando.

You probably pay a little more expensive but will save you time and gasoline ...

Another option is the Disney Store at Florida Mall.

In this store I found the whole wave 17 in Miami.