3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

In the last week while visiting local Targets during the back to school reset I have come across several hammer wave three cases or reminants there of. I have some trade bait or if anyone needs them I can also sell.

I have

1 Kitty Pride $10 +S&H

1 Havok (modern) $10 +S&H

1 Juggernaut (bent card) $8 +S&H

1 Colossus $8 +S&H

I want

Classic Havok

Wrecker

If you are interested please PM me by Sunday Aug. 8th.

After that I will be returning them to the store.

scored a modern havock and two regualar archangels today at my target

i alredy have these

but i will trade a modern havock for a classic havock

and trade a regular archangel for a death mask one

and the other will trade for a whiplash movie version/or iron spidey

my target is still doing thier reset i will going thier each day if no offers for trades i will let them go back to the store so someone else will be able to finish thier collections im just a only want one after that im done kinda guy *l*

I found the Ghost Rider wave at a TRU in Saint Louis, yesterday. I found the Juggernaut wave all over Ohio and Saint Louis, the last few days, but I still haven't seen a regular Archangel. I saw everyone else from that wave.

you get an extra Ghost rider and i have an reg AA for ya

Unfortunately, Ghost Rider was only one to the case. :(

Stopped by the Memphis Target on my way today. They had the exclusive two packs, mostly the Spidey/Goblin one. The IM rolling HQ was there for 34.99. Here's the shocker though, they no longer carry the single carded MU. There wasn't even a peg for them. I asked for help and was told they were put on clearance and I should check that aisle. Of course none to be had but I did pick up the Prince of Persia horse/rider set for 3 bucks and some change for my daughter's birthday.

Stopped by the Memphis Target on my way today. They had the exclusive two packs, mostly the Spidey/Goblin one. The IM rolling HQ was there for 34.99. Here's the shocker though, they no longer carry the single carded MU. There wasn't even a peg for them. I asked for help and was told they were put on clearance and I should check that aisle. Of course none to be had but I did pick up the Prince of Persia horse/rider set for 3 bucks and some change for my daughter's birthday.

I was just at a target in cleveland and they didn't have a place for marvel universe figs. I asked and they said they are getting an end cap and to check back next week. all targets i've been to have a blue display on the end cap with star wars, marvel universe and spider man.

Went to Target today and the reset their toy section. I picked up the Hawkeye & Piledriver 2-pack (I just need Thor/Enchantress now) alongside A.I.M. Soldier and Juggernaut.

But more importantly, they had the new 2-figure Battle Packs. They just didn't have Wolverine/Hand Ninja but I picked up the other three. These are some awesome repaints. Can't believe how small the boxes were.

Oh, and they're numbered, which is a nice touch.