3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

All her picture ids were in the one wallet and her bank and everything is in this state. She's not in San Diego yet and her plane tickets are in her name and well, she needs the picture id. So I have no idea how she can even get her info without that, plus the con is doing id checks this year apparently so without it, she is doomed.

Her card, everything was in one wallet, which I still have yet to figure why she even had it out since she doesn't remember having a reason to take it out.

I know accidents happen but this was one of those completely stupidly avoidable situations. Her wallet was secured and for no reason, she unsecured it and just apparently left it behind. If she had left it on a counter after buying food or something, hey, that happens. This was just "I took it out for no reason and left it even though it was in my plain view" situations that is terrible.

Getting her back is the crushing part since I have yet to figure out how we can even get it done right now. Losing the con exclusives is that nice extra swift kick in the nuts that makes the situation even more lousy.

quick update: she found her old college picture id, that should work right? It just says picture id. She seems determined to go to the con because apparently she wants the set even more than me and she is thinking of getting the carrier too. I told her I have no idea but all it says is photo id so

Yea, I think that'll work fine. Worth a try anyway. Worst they can say is no.

My Haul of the day.

2012-07-06_19-47-08_836.jpg

Do people need those SW sets? I wasn't looking for them or anything, but my TJ Maxx had a LOT of SW stuff.

I found this 2 days ago at a walmart in Yuma Az. I even took it to one of the employes to let them know of the repack, and the girl insisted that it was just a different case, that they were getting more than one, I showed her the pics on the back and she still wasn't convinced. After making her read the name tags she realized the repack, but the pack itself went back to the shelf instead of getting removed.

Will probably end up being bought by some granny or someone who doesn't pay attention either. :P No wonder it's so easy for repackers to get away with it.

3 TJ Maxx stores and a Marshalls:

No Sentinels. I'm convinced they just haven't hit here yet.

$2 AOTC Senate guard so that was nice. Found the Marching Band Conductor variant of Red Skull. Also found another Hydra trooper there.

Far Wal*Mart had the Studio Series but only Cap and Iron Man were left. I grabbed Cap.

Found the Rocket Grenade Cap (masked version) at Stop and Shop.

Anyone looking for the 6 inch Hulk, Loki, or Hawkeye

Or

Alfred Pennyworth from the Movie Masters set

Or

MU Psylocke, Archangel, Cable

Or

Stretch Strike Venom

Or

6 inch Lizard (from the Spiderman line last year)

or

Marvel legnds variant WHITE Spiderman or Mohawk Dark Wolverine

PM me

I have a TON of stuff I am looking to trade for

I found this 2 days ago at a walmart in Yuma Az. I even took it to one of the employes to let them know of the repack, and the girl insisted that it was just a different case, that they were getting more than one, I showed her the pics on the back and she still wasn't convinced. After making her read the name tags she realized the repack, but the pack itself went back to the shelf instead of getting removed.

Will probably end up being bought by some granny or someone who doesn't pay attention either. :P No wonder it's so easy for repackers to get away with it.

Still need that Hawkeye. Drat...

Picked up Black Widow, Loki, Hulk, Thor in 3.75 aveners series box came in had to get em with discount 8.50 for them aint bad. Looking for Unmasked captain america 3.75 avenger figure. WIll trade for Black widow. Anyone wondering the new case assortment was

Black widow x 1

Hawkeye x 2

Skrull x 2

Hulk x 3

Loki x 1

Iron man black x 2

Iron man x 1

Thought for sure it was gonna be the unmasked cap x 2 wave, weird no cap america or thor.

Picked up Black Widow, Loki, Hulk, Thor in 3.75 aveners series box came in had to get em with discount 8.50 for them aint bad. Looking for Unmasked captain america 3.75 avenger figure. WIll trade for Black widow. Anyone wondering the new case assortment was

Black widow x 1

Hawkeye x 2

Skrull x 2

Hulk x 3

Loki x 1

Iron man black x 2

Iron man x 1

Thought for sure it was gonna be the unmasked cap x 2 wave, weird no cap america or thor.

nope, same case pack that's on HTS. I still have never seen an unmasked Cap in stores.

Black widow x 1

Hawkeye x 2

Skrull x 2

Hulk x 3

Loki x 1

Iron man black x 2

Iron man x 1

nope, same case pack that's on HTS. I still have never seen an unmasked Cap in stores.

Me neither looked like it was random chase figure, now I see they are actually packing them.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

I went to Walmart today expecting nothing but they actually stocked their toy aisle! Picked up a movie Hawkeye and Black Widow along with a Skrull from that wave. I also saw they had the third wave of the Spidey figures. All of them were "concept" repaints. The night vision Spider-Man looked pretty cool but not cool enough to pick up.

Does anyone have a pic of the 6" Hulk with other 4" figures? Thanks!

Man, seems a lot of people here have a hard time deciphering what 6 inches looks like.

If you're refering to what I've said, I haven't seen the figure in real life, only read item descriptions. Hence the question.

Thanks for trolling.

Does anyone have a pic of the 6" Hulk with other 4" figures? Thanks!

Man, seems a lot of people here have a hard time deciphering what 6 inches looks like.

If you're refering to what I've said, I haven't seen the figure in real life, only read item descriptions. Hence the question.

you can see a picture of the movie Hulk next to MU figures like 2 or 3 pages back. There is already a topic for it