3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Been out of it for a while. Haven't found anything MU related in a while (that I can remember anyway) but I did find the Big Time SM, Madam Viper, and Masked Daken ML figures finally. Then found them again a few hours later fresh from the box (guy pulled the box off the pallet and opened it just so we could see what was inside). I don't need two sets of those so I texted a couple boardies to let them sort it out (probably by who lived the closest unless one doesn't get ML). It was cool to see those figs actually hitting retail. Now people won't be able to find the other variants anymore probably.lol Oh, and they came with the other Crew member too, but I already had both since my wife picked up the alternate while on a work trip out of state.

I'm really hoping that massive tons of crap starts hitting in the next week and a half. We have a trip to see the in-laws up in 'Bama (uuuuugh!) so we'll be stopping at every Walmart, Target, TRU, and most other stores we see. It takes about 3 times as long as it should to get from Tampa to Montgomery because we insist on seeing what every town has available.lmao Anyone else stretch simple 8 hour drives into 20 plus?

Does anyone have a pic of the 6" Hulk with other 4" figures? Thanks!

Man, seems a lot of people here have a hard time deciphering what 6 inches looks like.

If you're refering to what I've said, I haven't seen the figure in real life, only read item descriptions. Hence the question.

you can see a picture of the movie Hulk next to MU figures like 2 or 3 pages back. There is already a topic for it

I follow this thread everyday and didn't see it. I'll go back and look.

Or you could link me :)

Picked up some Crysis 2 villian figures at Target since they were on sale for 5 dollars and looked like good battle type stand ins for an Avengers or a Guardians of the Galaxy display.

Now while looking around, I found some of those Assasin Creed figures. I found two I thought would make great Horsemen stand ins. But since there were no MU figures, I coudn't tell how they would size up.

So my question is, does anyone know the size by size comparison for MU to some of the other lines out there? Like does anyone have any of the Creed 4 inch ones for a side by side? That Doctor and Jester would make perfect Pestilence and Famine types to me.

Anyways, I think he is over 8 inches, which makes him twice as tall as MU figures

He is a great looking fig (movie 6" scale hulk) but way too big for my taste for the 4" figs...I finally broke down and bought a loose Hulk fig from the last Hulk movie, that fig is more along 6" tall, making him a batter scale fit for sure...and with Hulk being Hulk, should look fine with either comic series or movie series figs.

There is a cool review for Beast and Kraven on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw8RTha1zhs

Favorite part: "The feets are like...big. Feet. Um, yeah. So. Fur here. Again. With gold things here. Gold lines. Again. And feet. It has 2 peg holes. No feet on the bottom. This has fur. Here."

Video reviews of toys are like nightmares of mediocrity sprung to life.

Picked up some Crysis 2 villian figures at Target since they were on sale for 5 dollars and looked like good battle type stand ins for an Avengers or a Guardians of the Galaxy display.

Now while looking around, I found some of those Assasin Creed figures. I found two I thought would make great Horsemen stand ins. But since there were no MU figures, I coudn't tell how they would size up.

So my question is, does anyone know the size by size comparison for MU to some of the other lines out there? Like does anyone have any of the Creed 4 inch ones for a side by side? That Doctor and Jester would make perfect Pestilence and Famine types to me.

hereis a Ezio next to some random figures I put together a while back:

DSC01931.jpg

DSC01773.jpg