3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Got one of those myself. Articulation reminds me of Iceman from the Origins Movie line, like Webhead states above. Fine w/ me as I'm posing him only. Also grabbed a Nick Fury, whom I adore. Just added guns to him & he's golden...

The Nick Fury's were sold out by the time I got back to that seller, but, I have one movie Fury already from the Iron Man 4 pack...but NEEDED to get me some Chitauri. Got nervous since I've never even seen wave 3 out for Avengers...so wave 4 seems very far away. I'm ok with them not having accessories, as I have plenty lying around from other stuff.

Can you post a picture of the six inch Spidey that comes with the street light? I'd love to track that stuff down for dioramas.

It's the Spiderman movie line Webswinging Spiderman. That's how I found it on Amazon and ebay. Having issues with my camera right now or I'd post pic. Hope this helps anyway, didn't want to just ignore ya. I'm still trying to find the one with the streetcorner? or wall? with the fire escape and clothesline of clothes for my dio.

The Star Wars bounty hunter gal with the red hair...is she ever hitting retail? I really want that head for a custom Sharon Carter.

She is on-again / off-again available at amazon.com for $12.99 and is usually eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. In fact, she is there for that price right now: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Fi...p;keywords=shae

Thank you for this. I'll hunt this down and start looking for the others that you alluded to.

Can you post a picture of the six inch Spidey that comes with the street light? I'd love to track that stuff down for dioramas.

It's the Spiderman movie line Webswinging Spiderman. That's how I found it on Amazon and ebay. Having issues with my camera right now or I'd post pic. Hope this helps anyway, didn't want to just ignore ya. I'm still trying to find the one with the streetcorner? or wall? with the fire escape and clothesline of clothes for my dio.

Target has the Guardians of the Galaxy sets on clearance for 11.95 each. Seems like they have had enough of them hanging around. The MU figures got restock with that leftovers case, which does have the cool WW Hulk if you don't have him.

Snagged an Iron Spidey trans at Walmart and a MIB Will Smith for my attempt at a budget Blade until you know, Blade shows back up again if ever,

And Non Amor or whatever looks like he'll make a PERFECT Death for me. Sweet.

The Star Wars bounty hunter gal with the red hair...is she ever hitting retail? I really want that head for a custom Sharon Carter.

She is on-again / off-again available at amazon.com for $12.99 and is usually eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. In fact, she is there for that price right now: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vintage-Fi...p;keywords=shae

maybe she WAS that price. Now that they realize people want her they've jacked her up to about $30 shipped! I've been looking for that one and a couple others for my son. heck, I'm not that into the SW stuff, but I'd like that one too if I could ever find it. We check the SW stock at every store and we've come across Nom Anor maybe 4 to 5 times but nothing else cool in a looooong time. Oh well, makes it easier to save money I guess. Got just a few more days to hold on to my money too.....

I ordered the x factor set off of Tru.com and I'm curious about something. It hasn't sold out which kind of surprised me. If there wasn't an mu drought for the last seven months, would it have sold out?

no. by itself, the set is not all that desirable to plenty of folks. And it probably costs about 55 bucks total. That is enough to keep away anyone on the fence.

Plus, it's likely that TRU has a TON of these sets. It's not a true SDCC exclusive, it was just sold their first. They will be available in their stores. So I can see lots of people waiting, like me