3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So the black widow wave is in my area but i can't find her. I decided to go to tru at opening and a pair of scalpers were also there. My tru didnt restock and no one went home with a black widow.

So i check ebay, scalpers with multiple black widows.. ie 6.... seriously... #$## them, it's a bottom feeding existence. I wish they'd all die of dick cancer.

SheHulk looks pretty rad. I think I like that version better than the single card. Wolverine, of course, sucks.

it's weird that they are putting all of these figures out in comic packs before they do them in single packs.. and that there are so many redundancies.. I mean that new Hulk is getting released 3 different ways.. pretty dumb

SheHulk looks pretty rad. I think I like that version better than the single card. Wolverine, of course, sucks.

it's weird that they are putting all of these figures out in comic packs before they do them in single packs.. and that there are so many redundancies.. I mean that new Hulk is getting released 3 different ways.. pretty dumb

I dont think its dumb. I rarely see Hulks peg warm except for the crappy Avengers line one.

Well my brother and his friend was able to obtain a Masters of Evil set the other day(His friend had everyday pass and passed it off to my bro today when he finally arrived)and said it was a smelly aggressive 4hour mess lol I asked how so? and he said on the phone "I'll never be doing that again, not even for myself! lol

ive heard from some that attend that sometimes these people stand in line for days without breaks lol maybe thats what he meant?

Well my brother and his friend was able to obtain a Masters of Evil set the other day(His friend had everyday pass and passed it off to my bro today when he finally arrived)and said it was a smelly aggressive 4hour mess lol I asked how so? and he said on the phone "I'll never be doing that again, not even for myself! lol

ive heard from some that attend that sometimes these people stand in line for days without breaks lol maybe thats what he meant?

Ya I was being sarcastic to him lol I knew exactly what he meant lol

starts singing...."we want the funk, bring in the funk" lol