thedevilsdue06

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

Krogers has Avengers figures for $3.00

I wonder if my Fred Meyers(sister company of Krogers) is doing the same thing! I'll have to check on my rounds today! Thanks for the heads up!!!

Loal comic shop haul:

DSC02262.jpg

DSC02263.jpg

others were,

Maskless Juggy vs. grey colossus,

Mandarin vs. silver centurion,

Capt. vs. 80's Magneto,

Hulk vs. first appearance wolverine,

Rhino vs. Spidey

Also, for those who can't get the AoE set or Red Jinx, I will try to make the heads available.

I must have the worst shop ever, they refuse to stock Legends and Marvel Universe figures :/ Dying for those Spidey figs, especially the Rhino 2 pack!

So both sets are TRU exclusives? Isn't that what the sticker denotes?

I'm guessing these are already at the stores but are being held for a release date.

Possibly...hard to say for certain considering where I got them. It maybe that all of them are TRU exclusives. That would ex Likeplain all the kit-bash/repaint stuff. Like when they had all those ARAH Joes.

So the black widow wave is in my area but i can't find her. I decided to go to tru at opening and a pair of scalpers were also there. My tru didnt restock and no one went home with a black widow.

So i check ebay, scalpers with multiple black widows.. ie 6.... seriously... #$## them, it's a bottom feeding existence. I wish they'd all die of dick cancer.

thanks to decepticonmark for my birthday gift i got a marvel universe jubilee i think the figure is awesome,thanks bro

got some other stuff coming my way will update when it arrives

SheHulk looks pretty rad. I think I like that version better than the single card. Wolverine, of course, sucks.

it's weird that they are putting all of these figures out in comic packs before they do them in single packs.. and that there are so many redundancies.. I mean that new Hulk is getting released 3 different ways.. pretty dumb

SheHulk looks pretty rad. I think I like that version better than the single card. Wolverine, of course, sucks.

it's weird that they are putting all of these figures out in comic packs before they do them in single packs.. and that there are so many redundancies.. I mean that new Hulk is getting released 3 different ways.. pretty dumb

I dont think its dumb. I rarely see Hulks peg warm except for the crappy Avengers line one.

thanks to decepticonmark for my birthday gift i got a marvel universe jubilee i think the figure is awesome,thanks bro

got some other stuff coming my way will update when it arrives

You my friend are welcome as always..enjoy. Now if our wave 18 would just ship...lol

Randomly, FINALLY, found Avengers Black Widow and Hawkeye at WM today while driving between offices...what a relief.

It seems like scalpers could end up choking on those Widows...

Well my brother and his friend was able to obtain a Masters of Evil set the other day(His friend had everyday pass and passed it off to my bro today when he finally arrived)and said it was a smelly aggressive 4hour mess lol I asked how so? and he said on the phone "I'll never be doing that again, not even for myself! lol

Well my brother and his friend was able to obtain a Masters of Evil set the other day(His friend had everyday pass and passed it off to my bro today when he finally arrived)and said it was a smelly aggressive 4hour mess lol I asked how so? and he said on the phone "I'll never be doing that again, not even for myself! lol

ive heard from some that attend that sometimes these people stand in line for days without breaks lol maybe thats what he meant?

ive heard from some that attend that sometimes these people stand in line for days without breaks lol maybe thats what he meant?

Ya I was being sarcastic to him lol I knew exactly what he meant lol

starts singing...."we want the funk, bring in the funk" lol