3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just to let you guys know, last night at my local walmart (calexico CA) there was a lone jubilee which I could not afford, and today I visited a friend who got me a prof x, and got for himself beta ray, kraven, ultimate spidey (peter) and new hulk, at a walmart near Los Angeles, and his cousin got jubilee, blastaar, prof x and miles there as well (they went in together).

Anyone know what the deal is with the wave that includes prof x, jubilee and blastaar? as far as I can tell from the package these figs are a mini wave, they are the only figures in this wave. Also as the package says hasbro canada.

Here are some pics:

post-11532-1342322786_thumb.jpg

post-11532-1342322813_thumb.jpg Hasbro Canada?

post-11532-1342322849_thumb.jpg

Ok, wait, that wave isn't due out until Spring '13. Man Hasbro, we don't need a panel to tell us you got some ISSUES!

Also, apparently the Masters of Evil my lady got today through the use of sob story and a comic con ticket collector with a heart, IS MINE! She just wants the box haha! Pure victory man, pure victory.

Ok, wait, that wave isn't due out until Spring '13. Man Hasbro, we don't need a panel to tell us you got some ISSUES!

Also, apparently the Masters of Evil my lady got today through the use of sob story and a comic con ticket collector with a heart, IS MINE! She just wants the box haha! Pure victory man, pure victory.

I'm sure her looks helped a bit too.

Just to let you guys know, last night at my local walmart (calexico CA) there was a lone jubilee which I could not afford, and today I visited a friend who got me a prof x, and got for himself beta ray, kraven, ultimate spidey (peter) and new hulk, at a walmart near Los Angeles, and his cousin got jubilee, blastaar, prof x and miles there as well (they went in together).

Anyone know what the deal is with the wave that includes prof x, jubilee and blastaar? as far as I can tell from the package these figs are a mini wave, they are the only figures in this wave. Also as the package says hasbro canada.

say what!?! well, I am in Cali too.. guess I'll be going to walmart in a little bit

Went out looking for the new MU figures and had no luck at my first Wal-Mart. The second Wal-Mart was even worse than the first, but the third one at least had a Bullseye/Daredevil comic set that I was looking for and a ML Madame Hydra (which I didn't pick up). So while I was debating on the comic pack, I decided to check out the other Marvel movie lines, and, lo and behold, I found a Black Widow hidden behind the Spider-Man stuff! So if anyone comes across an extra Blastaar/Professor X/Jubilee, I'd definitely trade her for one of them.

wait..... you went out of your house!? away from your computer?!?!...on a day like today!

are you nutz?! or just the only sane person on the board right now.....

Had to be at work by 915 this morning, so I just kept refreshing the "HTS Watch" thread and HTS website on my phone. When I read that nothing was up yet, I said screw it and just checked all the other stores in my area as part of my extended toy run. So, yeah, I lucked out in finding Black Widow and not missing out on any SDCC exclusives. I just hope that luck continues tomorrow when I have to be at work all day.

MAN what a haul today

Thanks to JASON1551 I was able to get a classic color sentinel

Thanks to PRIMALDYSON he helped me score a anti venom 3 pk from Australia

Thanks to my fiancee I got my m.o.e in im glad im marrying this woman lol

I also got the blaststaar figs regular and variant

And last but not least

Thanks to ALMOSTOUTOFWEED for the 94 toybiz sentinel and gambit issue 1