3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hi everyone, I'm a new member but a longtime lurker hereabouts...anyway, it was about time I joined! I have a question, I've seen some people mention that they have an overabundance of those X-Men First Class comic packs at their Toys'R'Us...I was wondering if there are any of the Wolverine/Sabretooth packs still out there? I live in Mexico most of the time and the only Toys'R'Us I can ever get to is in McAllen Texas, and they've only had a couple of the Cyclops/Marvel Girl packs pegwarming since last summer...I'm after Sabretooth, he goes for quite a bit on eBay, so I was wondering if that pack's still out there somewhere in the wild...or if I should bite the bullet and just buy him on eBay...

16617574[/url]']

Hi everyone, I'm a new member but a longtime lurker hereabouts...anyway, it was about time I joined! I have a question, I've seen some people mention that they have an overabundance of those X-Men First Class comic packs at their Toys'R'Us...I was wondering if there are any of the Wolverine/Sabretooth packs still out there? I live in Mexico most of the time and the only Toys'R'Us I can ever get to is in McAllen Texas, and they've only had a couple of the Cyclops/Marvel Girl packs pegwarming since last summer...I'm after Sabretooth, he goes for quite a bit on eBay, so I was wondering if that pack's still out there somewhere in the wild...or if I should bite the bullet and just buy him on eBay...

Got a crapload of em here in delaware. That, phoenix, and marvel are clogging. The Sentry pack which I'd get if Sentry didn't have lipstick.

went to TRU to look for new comic packs for Jason.. for some reason they didn't have ANY comic packs.. and I know they didn't sell their buttload of Xmen FC comic packs.. so I don't know what gives. In fact, I only saw 1 MU figure total.

Anyhow, the only new thing they had was the new cartoon Ninja Turtles

OH nah. just the regular cartoonish looking ones. For some reason i dislike the classic ones.

Nothing new to report in my area. But did pick up the TMNT turtles.

Is the Classic line in stores yet? I just grabbed all 4 on Amazon. It's a little over retail but no tax and free shipping so it works out. I have a feeling these will dissapear like the NECA line.

OH nah. just the regular cartoonish looking ones. For some reason i dislike the classic ones.

Is the Classic line in stores yet? I just grabbed all 4 on Amazon. It's a little over retail but no tax and free shipping so it works out. I have a feeling these will dissapear like the NECA line.

The classics are also 6". Just a heads up.

Oh I know. I love them actually. The NECA were the perfect representation of the comics and these look to be the perfect representation of the cartoon.

Oh I know. I love them actually. The NECA were the perfect representation of the comics and these look to be the perfect representation of the cartoon.

Thanks for letting me know Sawgrass still had Sentinels. I grabbed 2 and there is still like 4 or 5. Also grabbed a Power Charge War Machine.

On a less positive note, Ikea was out of Detolfs.