3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Anything up for trade by chance?

I think I just have duplicates of figures I have gotten better versions of. I have 2 cyclops, 2 things, 1 spider-man, 4 wolverines, 1 mr. fantastic, 1 nightcrawler (bamf varient), colossus (wolverine & the x-men), 1 thor (gigantic battles). Not mu but, I have about 50 star wars figures I am trying to sell or just get rid of some how. I also have 10 transformers figures, 9 of which a buddy of mine is about to buy.

Got any pics of the Star Wars stuff you're trying to get rid of? My second oldest just started collecting SW about a year maybe two years ago. He mostly likes Clone Wars stuff and has quite a bit. But he loves Sith and Bounty Hunters. I don't know some of them by name but if I saw pics I'm pretty sure I'd know if he has them. And after writing all that I realize I should have just pm'd you. sheesh

and I know everyone is just joking about the color thing. I enjoyed the humor too. But I do hope that everyone realizes that "colored" is most definitely not the more "pc" term nor is it more sensitive. just an fyi that wasn't asked for.

and btw, "person OF color" is accepted while "colored person" is not. saying someone is colored is like saying that white people are normal and other people are some kind of aberration that's been dipped in something. Never really agreed with the person OF color thing myself, but it was an accepted form throughout Africana Studies and in various events and such put on by the Institure on Black Life at USF as well as in most all of the different cultural clubs and oganizations.

And my favorite was "Arachnid-American".lmao because everyone deserves a hyphen!

now, didn't you all log in here just to learn something new? ;o)

Snooping around taobao.com and I came across this:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...x3dmDUoaO3k5LPA

NYCC Digital Exclusive Old Man Logan!

Yeah, I know, most people don't give a rip for this figure, but this seems like a cheaper alternative than having to sign up for a Marvel.com subscription. For those that want him but don't speak Chinese, here's a website that serves as the middle-man to get around taobao.com's lack of an English-based website:

http://buyfromtaobao.com

Snooping around taobao.com and I came across this:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...x3dmDUoaO3k5LPA

NYCC Digital Exclusive Old Man Logan!

Yeah, I know, most people don't give a rip for this figure, but this seems like a cheaper alternative than having to sign up for a Marvel.com subscription. For those that want him but don't speak Chinese, here's a website that serves as the middle-man to get around taobao.com's lack of an English-based website:

http://buyfromtaobao.com

An Ebay link to the same above

My walmarts idea of a markdown is putting a red tag on the item with the same price. They want people to think that If it is a red tag it is on clearance, I got a good deal. Or they will mark it down 5 cent.

I hate that so much. I try to believe that at least the item has entered the clearance cycle, and eventually they'll be marked down further, but my Walmart has the same comic packs marked at $14.96 for three months now. Ironically, other Walmarts prices went up, making this a 'lower' price now!

photo.jpg

and I know everyone is just joking about the color thing. I enjoyed the humor too. But I do hope that everyone realizes that "colored" is most definitely not the more "pc" term nor is it more sensitive. just an fyi that wasn't asked for...

The%20More%20You%20Know.gif

But seriously, thanks for the information. Preferential terminology is always good to know. Gotta at least make an effort not to offend friends. :)

Hello everyone, a quick head's up. Found all 4 exclusive TRUS 2 packs today at my local store (Calexico Ca.)

I know they've been found elsewhere, what I think has not been reported is that the wolvie/she-hulk and cap/magneto packs come in a box that's marked as X-men 3.75" classics comic 2 packs and cost $18.99 while the spidey/doom and spidey rhino packs come in a box marked as marvel universe comic pack and cost $19.99.

So if you manage to get to the store while they're unpacking you can look for them accordingly. There were 4 of each 2 pack per box.

yo Evil, tecnically I'm a local collector and a board member. Figured I'd point that out so folks know how you're hooking it up when they see your massive haul. Paid retail and some shipping folks. You can't beat it. That Evilanimation is a stand up fella.

I second that. I hope it's okay to point out, but Evilanimation is hooking me up too since HTS.com screwed me over.

He hooked me up with other things before that I couldn't find myself too.

Nobody should question his collecting habits