3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Ya except, there are no overseas ebayers with wave 19 figs for sale or even sightings of wave 19 overseas.

Wave 19 unofficially hit here in the states first, if it didn't there would still be some W19 stuff being sold on ebay overseas but there is not only U.S. sellers. I highly doubt every wave 19 case from overseas was bought up from U.S. buyers leaving no figures there to buy or even be sighted.

Which makes me think shipments either leaked here or where shipped out to U.S. sellers by mistake instead of W18 cases.

Thanks to spiderdan

blackWidowShortHairMOC.JPG

dang, I missed getting to post on page 500!

Hey, Wolvie, is that an official variant or did someone make a custom and make it look packaged for you? I don't know if I like her with the short hair but I'd take some for that head.

and has ANYONE in Florida gotten lucky lately? Or did that loser mom/son duo steal all the good stuff for this year?lol

16620341[/url]']

My wave 19 came from Amoktime which is in New York where they normally get things from overseas early

However Amoktime gets their supply is different from retail. At least in the last year or so, NYC is always at least a month behind Asia and several weeks later than the West Coast in getting new waves of anything. We routinely curse at and salivate over other people's haul pics. I've sweated through this nasty summer combing the city for any scent of the new waves - regular retail, discount, mom & pops, Chinatown - and found nothing. Damn you MU - I want my life back!

16620341[/url]']

My wave 19 came from Amoktime which is in New York where they normally get things from overseas early

However Amoktime gets their supply is different from retail. At least in the last year or so, NYC is always at least a month behind Asia and several weeks later than the West Coast in getting new waves of anything. We routinely curse at and salivate over other people's haul pics. I've sweated through this nasty summer combing the city for any scent of the new waves - regular retail, discount, mom & pops, Chinatown - and found nothing. Damn you MU - I want my life back!

Amoktime was not the only store/ebayer that got wave 19 though. I got mine from DorksideToys and by the number of She-Hulk/Punishers(2 a case) they had/sold they had over 25 cases. There was quite a few others ebay stores that got alot too.

Thanks to spiderdan

Hey, Wolvie, is that an official variant or did someone make a custom and make it look packaged for you? I don't know if I like her with the short hair but I'd take some for that head.

It's real. somewhere on the internet there is a pic from a panel at one of the cons from before Black Widow was released and it showed her with 2 alternate heads- this one with short red hair and the infamous Blond Yelena

edit: found the pic. It was actually the hair's that were removable. This "proto" is sitting a little high or back like some of the big foreheaded X-23's did

2683d1265512965-hasbro-marvel-080_1248555350.jpg

So in the promo shot - she has removable hair? That's interesting.

Thanks to spiderdan

It's real. somewhere on the internet there is a pic from a panel at one of the cons from before Black Widow was released and it showed her with 2 alternate heads- this one with short red hair and the infamous Blond Yelena

edit: found the pic. It was actually the hair's that were removable. This "proto" is sitting a little high or back like some of the big foreheaded X-23's did

The 4 NECA turtles with the original red headbands looks like a really great set too. Lots of emphasis on detail on the weaponry. I also bought the 4 smaller ones 4-5" from Playmates at Target on Sunday for $8.99 each. They are also really good. I'm not going to get into all the Shredder and Foot Soldiers and April and Splinter and all that though. Just the 4 turtles will be fine.

3 great sets of Turtle figures out right now!

The 4 NECA turtles with the original red headbands looks like a really great set too. Lots of emphasis on detail on the weaponry. I also bought the 4 smaller ones 4-5" from Playmates at Target on Sunday for $8.99 each. They are also really good. I'm not going to get into all the Shredder and Foot Soldiers and April and Splinter and all that though. Just the 4 turtles will be fine.

oh, all the rest of the line look stupid. The Foot soldiers are at least somewhat decent, but I wouldn't touch that April, Shredder, Krang and Splinter with a ten foot pole. At least they did a great job on the turtles themselves.

And to be honest, the others look stupid mainly because of the art style used for the new toon it seems.

oh, all the rest of the line look stupid. The Foot soldiers are at least somewhat decent, but I wouldn't touch that April, Shredder, Krang and Splinter with a ten foot pole. At least they did a great job on the turtles themselves.

And to be honest, the others look stupid mainly because of the art style used for the new toon it seems.

I am grabbing them all using a $5 0ff coupon each time so they are only costing me $4.25 8) I am just making a trip there every time I am out and about to spread out the purchases so they don't crappy with me.

Thanks to spiderdan

I hope this mean that the blonde widow is coming soon.

It's ridiculous how much you get for $8.99 compared to MU for $9.99. We can't even get stands for our Marvel guys yet the Turtles get a full arsenal.