3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Saw most of the new Comic Packs and the X-Factor sets at TRU last night. I passed on everything. I was about to lay down a $100 bucks for repaints and had an amazing moment of realization that I did not need any of them.

Not bad coming from a completist.

Has anyone seen the new TRU star wars battle packs (Ewoks and Yavin)?

I am saving my money for those

See if someone can take a clear pic of the box and the price tag, take it with you, if they're price matching, maybe if you say, hey, I want to buy two of these at this price.. maybe they'll do it??? Can't hurt.

Great idea that might actually work! So anybody up for PM me a pic with price on it?! I'll figure out how to throw in a figure to that MUC (Marvel Universe Collector lol) for their time and effort :)

Saw most of the new Comic Packs and the X-Factor sets at TRU last night. I passed on everything. I was about to lay down a $100 bucks for repaints and had an amazing moment of realization that I did not need any of them.

Lol great will power the force is strong in you ;) I fell to the Darkside and plopped down over a hundred dollars all at once for all the two packs and the x factor box set! I couldn't help it, it's been so long since anything new that I needed the loot bad lol Funny thing is I got all those figures for close to the same price people have paid for Prof X on eBay eh!

See if someone can take a clear pic of the box and the price tag, take it with you, if they're price matching, maybe if you say, hey, I want to buy two of these at this price.. maybe they'll do it??? Can't hurt.

Great idea that might actually work! So anybody up for PM me a pic with price on it?! I'll figure out how to throw in a figure to that MUC (Marvel Universe Collector lol) for their time and effort :)

I can take some when I get back to my apartment tomorrow evening.

I saw them but passed until they go on sale.

I can take some when I get back to my apartment tomorrow evening.

Thanks jason1551 (sorry it said Clam I was using me phone to reply), the stores near me don't have wave 18 yet but I'd like to get you a new figure if this ends up working :)

Dudes....hit up the local Marshalls today that I never go to and there is was on the bottom shelf, cluttered with a bunch of junk around it....A SENTINEL. So happy about this score. I've been wanting one for a while but the people buying them on ebay make no sense. You can 'buy it now' for $45-50, but people are bidding loose ones up to $40+, WTF? Makes no sense.

Mayfield, OH had a silver Sentinel today!

Crazy though, someone had placed a $4 sticker on it and when i took it to the register they would not let me buy it. So, i guess as of noon it was still there.

This was Marshall's, i begged the lady to let me buy it anyway, i did not care it was $30, but she still said no. :(

All i wanted was a Galactus anyway, i have a Sentinel already, this was for a friend, but still, wtf?

Hit up some stores today, no new figures though I still have a MOC Laufey if anyone wants to trade but I did find what could be some "poor man's " flight stands.

2012-08-18_150037.jpg small ones for figures

2012-08-18_150228-1.jpg bigger ones for my chariots/MODOK

Wow, I never thought of using those stands for 3.75 inch action figures. I have those for my 12 inch WWII figures. I tried it and it works great.

Hi guys,

I found the last wave of Marvel Avengers this evening at Walmart, and picked up #16 Chitauri (Cosmic Axe), #17 Nick Fury (Assault Squad), and #18 Iron Man (Shatterblast). A friend confirmed that he also found these, and his Walmart also only had one case of these.

By the way, the cardback picture of the Chitauri fig shows the figure having elbow and knee joints, but looking at the figure itself it appears that these joints are missing, and that this is actually the same lame figure from the Cosmic Chariot deluxe set.

By the way, the cardback picture of the Chitauri fig shows the figure having elbow and knee joints, but looking at the figure itself it appears that these joints are missing, and that this is actually the same lame figure from the Cosmic Chariot deluxe set.

That's just wrong! I noticed this before I bought the figures and opened them, so I left them on the peg hooks. If the figures show articulated joints on the package it better have them.

I do not recall seeing this in the past. But after I found the Chitauri, I was looking at the new 3 pack in Star Wars with Maul/Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan and saw they did the same thing on the package with Maul !

That's a new low.