3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Wow, today was my day. On a whim I took a trip to Target to get some DVDs to watch with my wife, so obviously I had to take the mandatory walk down the toy aisle. Fully stocked pegs of the Iron Patriot wave. I picked up 2 Skrulls, Iron Spider and 4 IRON PATRIOT VARIANTS!!

Earlier today I had found Black Widow and Bucky for .99 cents each at ShopRite.

I am willing to trade 3 of the Iron Patriot Variants for figures I dont have. PM or Email me if you want to make a trade offer.

(Needs: Vision, Jean Grey, Warpath, Bullseye, Daredevil, Sunfire, Havok Variant)post-25807-1283556414_thumb.jpg

PM sent

I had one of my best random hauls ever today. A new Toys R Us Express opened up at the Silver City Galleria in Taunton, MA. I got Colossus, Havok, and Archangel (all originals, no variants). They also had A.I.M. Soldier and Juggernaut there but I already have them.

Then I checked out the Target in Taunton, MA where I grabbed the new Comic Packs. I got the last Cyclops/Dark Phoenix along with a Dark Wolverine/Dark Spider-Man, which they should have 2 or 3 left of. They also have a bunch of the repainted Target-exclusive 2-packs.

Finally, the Walmart in Raynham, MA. I picked up Winter Soldier (short hair), Iron Spider-Man, and Iron Patriot.

yeah i went to 2 targets today and found full stocked iron patriot, ironspidey mj skulls aim and abunch or winter wrecker soilders

i picked up a perfectly painted skrull and mj then i found an AIM and another skrull (not so well painted) and jsut got thos . but im upset everyones finding unmasked! im willing to trade / buy !

Wow, today was my day. On a whim I took a trip to Target to get some DVDs to watch with my wife, so obviously I had to take the mandatory walk down the toy aisle. Fully stocked pegs of the Iron Patriot wave. I picked up 2 Skrulls, Iron Spider and 4 IRON PATRIOT VARIANTS!!

Earlier today I had found Black Widow and Bucky for .99 cents each at ShopRite.

I am willing to trade 3 of the Iron Patriot Variants for figures I dont have. PM or Email me if you want to make a trade offer.

(Needs: Vision, Jean Grey, Warpath, Bullseye, Daredevil, Sunfire, Havok Variant)post-25807-1283556414_thumb.jpg

i have an opened vision that i really didnt want i can trade for a norman ip if you want

I went to one of those TRU expresses today. 4 short hair Winter Soldiers and 4 Wreckers.

Went to a Target and saw a few more Winter Soldiers and one Wrecker and one Iron Spiderman.

I decided I just didn't care how long or short WS hair is. I'm happy with the long hair version I already have.

Walmart in Biddeford, ME. On shelves today, Marvel's Wrecker, Mary Jane Watson, Winter Soldier, Iron Spider's, Skrull Soldiers and 3 Iron Patriot(Norman Osborn Head Variant). I Picked up: 1 -Iron Patriot Variant

1 -Marvel's Wrecker

1 -Skrull Soldier

1 -Kitty Pryde

Anyone interested in Trading PM me today. I haven't traded on here before but I have 100% Ebay Feedback if you

Looking for:

1 -Archangel non variant ******* Most Wanted

1 -Iron Patriot Normal

1 -Moon Knight

1 -Daredevil

1 -Sunfire

1 -Bullseye

1 -Deadpool (Wolverine Origins)

Walmart in Cleveland Hts had one case of series 9. The Walmart on Bedford rd. had 2 cases. picked up short hair winter soldier and 2 skrulls. Anyone need any of these figs MJ, ISM, Wrecker, Iron Patriot reg. I'd trade for a Iron Patriot variant. I want to really pick up 3 of those. One to keep reg, one for a suit and one for green goblin. Any help would be great.

FINALLY new figures on the pegs here. Found Iron Patriot{variant}, Winter Soldier, Mary Jane, Skrull Soldier, Wrecker, and Iron Spider today at Walmart. Looks like the dry spell may be over{I hope, I hope}. I picked up Iron Spidey since he was the only one there. Left two Iron Patriots, 2 Winter Soldiers{short haired}, and one each of the others. Looks like they put out only one case but hey it ain't Xmas season yet.

Found but not bought, haha.

Check your shopping malls for Toy 'r' Us Express stores. They've been springing up around the Metro Detroit area, not sure if its a country-wide thing though. They seem to have better stock than my actual TRU, oddly enough.

Wandered in the other day and they had Iron Patriot (not the variant unfortunately), a couple Skrull soldiers, Iron Spider-Man, short hair Winter Soldier and one Mary Jane with some awful paint application around the eyes.

Found but not bought, haha.

Check your shopping malls for Toy 'r' Us Express stores. They've been springing up around the Metro Detroit area, not sure if its a country-wide thing though. They seem to have better stock than my actual TRU, oddly enough.

Wandered in the other day and they had Iron Patriot (not the variant unfortunately), a couple Skrull soldiers, Iron Spider-Man, short hair Winter Soldier and one Mary Jane with some awful paint application around the eyes.

lakeside mall ? sterling heights ? yeah i seen them too

i have 3 available deals right now...

Im getting MJ and skrull soldier for $25 shipped

Archangel death and classic havok for $41 shipped

sdcc cap and thor... $39 shipped

wanted to put them past you guys... the mj and skrull are a no brainer... but im questioning myself over the variants and sdcc figs

i have 3 available deals right now...

Im getting MJ and skrull soldier for $25 shipped

Archangel death and classic havok for $41 shipped

sdcc cap and thor... $39 shipped

MJ and Skrull is a decent deal...

Too much for the variants. They'll go down in price.

Little too much for the SDCC's based on prior years but they're scarcer this year. But getting them when they came out I paid $10 + $10 + $2ish tax + $7shipping so $29...$39 isn't awful considering they haven't restocked.

That extra $10-20 you're worried about overspending? Drink healthy water for a week instead of soda. And you'll have a cool Ages of Thunder Thor to reward you.