3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Distribution has failed my area as of the moment and we're usually pretty good at getting figures first. Nothing new outside of the two packs. The only place that has been consistent has been Marshalls. Picked up the Classic Color Sentinel and I don't think I'm taking him out of his pack, but I may like the purple/silver version better.

TJ Maxx here didn't restock.

Hit stores south of me, nothing in Toys R Us or Target for Marvel, new Star Wars stuff was at Toys R Us but it was already picked through.

Bit off-topic, but if anyone is interested in modern GI Joe stuff (25th through POC or so) I'm going to be getting pictures of all of my extra/unneeded loose figures up soon to trade. Health is finally doing well enough to get back into full swing (I'm on antibiotics for life now though...) so trading is making a comeback. I'm going to have a good amount of stuff to clear out, so if you're interested in things send me a PM. My main concerns are newer Marvel U, Star Wars Sith/Bounty Hunter characters (Not Vader/Maul types or 500 Boba Fett/IG-88/etc. obviously). Possibly other stuff too though, so yell at me if you are after stuff. Done with using hisstank, their rules/members finally hit the last straw with me on stupid things I'm willing to put up with.

Oh, If anyone is in Toledo, OH, Seann's Anime and Comics is carrying Marvel Universe now for around $13.99 a figure, has the new stuff and it looks like some variants?

Looooong day at work killed my desire to go Wave 19 hunting at the Walmart across town. Decided I was just going to head home and get in some XBox, but at the last possible second I swerved onto the highway and went for it. Ended up stopping at a Meijer store just before the Walmart and there was Wave 19! Just missing both Spiderman figs. Also swung into the Marshalls right by there and FINALLY found a classic colored Sentinel. Walmart ended up with zilch but a great day pulled from jaws of defeat.

Three day weekend starting out right, WHO'S HITTING UP THAT KARAOKE BAR WITH ME?!

getting tired of the "Spaceballs" searches around here. Don't get to hunt much, but it's always the same old story.

"We ain't found $#!+"

on another note, looks like I'm going to be playing some paintball tomorrow......

....with at least one cracked rib. hmmmm.... might not be the smartest decision I've ever made but I'm having some withdrawals.

Looooong day at work killed my desire to go Wave 19 hunting at the Walmart across town. Decided I was just going to head home and get in some XBox, but at the last possible second I swerved onto the highway and went for it. Ended up stopping at a Meijer store just before the Walmart and there was Wave 19! Just missing both Spiderman figs. Also swung into the Marshalls right by there and FINALLY found a classic colored Sentinel. Walmart ended up with zilch but a great day pulled from jaws of defeat.

Three day weekend starting out right, WHO'S HITTING UP THAT KARAOKE BAR WITH ME?!

PM sent.