3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I don't know if anyone lives in the Omaha, NE area but Toys R Us on 76th and Dodge had a case of wave 19.

I picked up Scarlet Witch, Punisher, She-Hulk, FF Spiderman, and Kang.

Still on the pegs are FF Spiderman, Punisher, and She-Hulk. They also have about 4 each of all the new comic packs, Cap/Mag, Wol/She-H, Rhino/Spider, and FF Spider/Doom.

I don't know if anyone lives in the Omaha, NE area but Toys R Us on 76th and Dodge had a case of wave 19.

I picked up Scarlet Witch, Punisher, She-Hulk, FF Spiderman, and Kang.

Still on the pegs are FF Spiderman, Punisher, and She-Hulk. They also have about 4 each of all the new comic packs, Cap/Mag, Wol/She-H, Rhino/Spider, and FF Spider/Doom.

I hit up council bluffs and found the same wave. I was pretty stoked.

Tonight i hit 2 walmarts and a meijer.

Found the clear invisible women 3 pack and heroic age 3 pack at walmarts but passed due to funds. did run into my cousin that i haven't seen in 10 years though he unload the tousled at night and said he will start testing me when he stocks mu figures. meijer had the same peg warming bs as usual. Did get ultron finally the other day and a mandarin 2 pack from my soon to be baby momma. oh yeah i just found out im having a kid in 8 months. also found the Loki hulk hawkeye and iron man 4 pack on clearance will pick it up for trades if someone has a few figs on my want list.

Found the clear invisible women 3 pack and heroic age 3 pack at walmarts but passed due to funds. did run into my cousin that i haven't seen in 10 years though he unload the tousled at night and said he will start testing me when he stocks mu figures. meijer had the same peg warming bs as usual. Did get ultron finally the other day and a mandarin 2 pack from my soon to be baby momma. oh yeah i just found out im having a kid in 8 months. also found the Loki hulk hawkeye and iron man 4 pack on clearance will pick it up for trades if someone has a few figs on my want list.

CONGRATS! on the new baby coming!

Is the Invisible Woman part of the regular 3 pack with Herbie?

Thanks.

Well in the wait of the surgery recover I am on, I did some online ordering.

BBTS put Ghost Rider up for 6 on clearance so I tossed him into the pile of loot wait.

Lady picked up a Fortress Assault Captain America for 8

And on Wednesday when I go to get the stitches checked on, hitting a Costco and checking the two TRUs that way to see if I can find the two packs I need.

So all and all, looking good.

Picked this bad boy up yesterday.

post-18507-1347113551_thumb.jpg

Of course I got one where the cockpit is loose. :hulk:

Not to bad though. Love the look of the jet. The Cap figure is pretty decent too, in particular his accessories.

Thanks for the pic. Any chance you can snap a pic of the figures?

post-18507-1347148387_thumb.jpg

Never took the figs out if the box just in case I want to exchange it. They look to be the same ultimate cap and IM frome the main line with a different color scheme as far as I can tell but I never really cared for the movie line like others didn't.

CONGRATS! on the new baby coming!

Is the Invisible Woman part of the regular 3 pack with Herbie?

Thanks.

Yes the ones that i have seen have clear invisible woman, herbie, and blue costume reed and thing.