3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found 2 more Iron Patriot Variants today at Target and finally found the normal Iron Patriot. Seriously, I have found 6 variants to the 1 normal Iron Patriot so far.

They are both available for trade, however 1 of them has a bent card.

Needs Loose or Packaged: (Red Skull, Vision, Bullseye, Blade, Carnage, Captain Britain, Ghost Rider, warpath)

Hi! First time posing on the boards... but just wanted to let you know that all sorts of good stuff is starting to hit shelves in and around Cleveland, Ohio. I just got back from a big sweep and came up with quite a few finds!

Target stores have the remnants of Wave 9... with a few scattered Colossus and AIM Soldiers here and there (including Fairlawn). I was lucky to find a Kitty and a Juggernaut a week or two ago, but haven't seen any since. Sadly, I never managed to find Archangel or Havok.

Almost all Wal-Marts in the area have multiple Iron Patriots (with helmet), Iron Spiders and Winter Soldiers (short hair) on the pegs now. I've seen a few MJ and Skrull Soldiers at select Wal-Marts (including Bedford, Brookpark, and Great Northern).

A few Toys R Us stores seem to be restocking the shelves with Wave 9... and I managed to get a Wrecker at the Great Northern store this morning. There was at least one more Wrecker, an MJ, a Skrull, and multiples of the rest of the wave on the pegs as of 12:30 or so.

Finally, the newest wave of IM2 figures (including Comic Series #32-35) has hit a few Targets (including Great Northern). They have also shown up at the Super K-Mart on Brookpark Rd.

Hope this helps any Marvel fans in the Cleveland area. Drop me a line if you want to help each other out on the great toy hunt (or if you have an extra Archangel or Havok)!!!

Thanks!

post-25884-1284232882_thumb.jpg

found the new Ironman comic figures today.... saw 2 Arctic Ironmans, 2 Advanced Armors, 2 Silver Centurians....

somebody had already nabbed the Iron Monger and the Drone.

most of the new figures had really sloppy paint

i agree REALLY sloppy paint. the eyes are mostly off horribly. i want the comic iron monger! but everywhere i go im too late!

Found the Comic Iron Monger, Advanced Armor, Arctic Armor, and Silver Centurion at Kmart last Monday. Found a single Whiplash and Iron Patriot today at Toys R Us and the Target 3 pack today (they only charge me $7.99 for it. I couldn't believe it!). I have never had such a great week of toy finding before.

Here are some pics:

post-25146-1284348722_thumb.jpg

post-25146-1284348832_thumb.jpg

Picked up 2 Multiple Mans, Captain Britain, Ghost Rider, and Mystique at TRU today.

They had plenty left over and also had about 6 Whiplash figures. They have a gigantic PDQ display with Marvel Universe and Iron Man figures by the aisle, I almost walked right by it.

I would definitely suggest stopping by your local TRU if you do not have this wave yet.