5 Ghost Rider

5 Captain Britain

10 Team X Wolverine

4 Wreckers

5 Colossus

3 or 4 Green Hulks

AND

4 Ivan "Whiplash" Vankos

It also held about 4 figures deep. So maybe 6 across and 4 deep or 24 figures per shelf. A total of 4 shelves for MU and 4 for the Iron Man stuff. Some crappy Spider-Man mixed in.

So have faith. That particular Toys R Us hadn't restocked ***SINCE DECEMBER 2009***. Yours has to be better.

Check at noon every day. When they get trucks, it's at 11pm-ish. They put the merch out between 6am and 10am.

I found my local cube today, but it was decimated.

That sucks but this made me LOL. It's like describing a town overrun by zombies.

Stamford, CT Target has:

4 Iron Spideys

5 Winter Soldier (all short hair)

1 Modern Havok

2 AIM Soldiers

1 Juggernaut

1 Wrecker

1 Mary Jane Watson

1 Colossus

6 MU Red & Silver Iron Man

8 MU Classic Red & Gold Iron Man

approx. 70 Iron Man 2 series Iron Man

6 Spidey & Goblin 2-Packs (ALL had hideous paint jobs)

2 Iron Man & Panther 2-Packs (nice paint jobs)

3 Iron Man & Punisher 2-Packs (ALL bad paint jobs)

2 Wolvie & Hand Ninja 2-Packs (ALL hideous paint jobs)

today was the best day for Marvel Universe my homeboy M1sF1t went 2 TRU this morning and found all of wave 8 and hooked me up with a Death Angel & Havok(modern) then went 2 a Wal Mart around night time and found 2 cases of wave 10 got all of them now i grabbed thous boxes and ran down the aisle and popped all those figs out and was like AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Finally got the missing link to wave 8 Kitty!!!!!! along with a multiple man which they had multiples of and a rip off hasbro sucks team x wolverine.

The moral of the story...wave 8 is the best wave ever to hit, 2 variants, a chance to build an army with the A.I.M and a good lil portion of the x-men ..Thank you hasbro for wave 8, but it still doesn't make up for your midget dwarve wolvie :(

Just got the Sentry/Spidey 2-pack at a hobby store here in the Philippines... I also saw the other two comic packs, but I only had money to buy one... The Captain America is awesome! The paint apps are great and the chain mail is a bit shiny... What's the difference between the new comic pack brown Wolvie and the old one with Human Torch?

Soon, I will travel to Florida.

Does anyone know if the Walmart exclusive packs Skrull Giant/Bucky Cap. and Goliath/IM are difficult to find?

And about the figures SDCC 2010 Cap. America and Thor: Where can I buy them?

Thanks.

Order it online and don't forget the SDCC 2010 Spider-man Movie figure - he's the best 3.75 Spider-Man figure.

Does anyone know if the Walmart exclusive packs Skrull Giant/Bucky Cap. and Goliath/IM are difficult to find?

Thanks.

Order it online and don't forget the SDCC 2010 Spider-man Movie figure - he's the best 3.75 Spider-Man figure.

Thanks for the tip!

Thanks.

All of the figures mentioned are currently sold out. The only place you will find them is on eBay or another online vendor. Hasbro failed to send me my Thor and I still don't have a replacement.

In my local K-Mart they had the Iron Man display and they had the new comic wave and some movie figures & concepts mixed in. Sadly no Whiplash's :sad:. But, I did get Silver Centurian Iron Man, Arctic Armor Iron Man, Modern Armor Iron Man & the Ultimate Iron Man concept armor. Plus I just happened to have one of the $5 off coupons and paid just under $30.

Also, in my Target I picked up the scant remanants of the Hulkbuster wave - Hulkbuster Iron Man, Titanium Man & Guardsman. I used my $5 off coupon and paid just about $20.

In my local K-Mart they had the Iron Man display and they had the new comic wave and some movie figures & concepts mixed in. Sadly no Whiplash's :sad:. But, I did get Silver Centurian Iron Man, Arctic Armor Iron Man, Modern Armor Iron Man & the Ultimate Iron Man concept armor. Plus I just happened to have one of the $5 off coupons and paid just under $30.

Also, in my Target I picked up the scant remanants of the Hulkbuster wave - Hulkbuster Iron Man, Titanium Man & Guardsman. I used my $5 off coupon and paid just about $20.

WeaponXI, if you have a Toys R Us in your area you should see if they have their Marvel Mania cube out yet. Mine just put theirs out and it had a bunch of Whiplash figs. Either that or look for the Target exclusive 3-pack that has Whiplash with electrified whips, a Mark V Iron Man, and a navy drone.

In my local K-Mart they had the Iron Man display and they had the new comic wave and some movie figures & concepts mixed in. Sadly no Whiplash's :sad: . But, I did get Silver Centurian Iron Man, Arctic Armor Iron Man, Modern Armor Iron Man & the Ultimate Iron Man concept armor. Plus I just happened to have one of the $5 off coupons and paid just under $30.

WeaponXI, if you have a Toys R Us in your area you should see if they have their Marvel Mania cube out yet. Mine just put theirs out and it had a bunch of Whiplash figs. Either that or look for the Target exclusive 3-pack that has Whiplash with electrified whips, a Mark V Iron Man, and a navy drone.

Yeah my local TRU had the Marvel Mania Cube, but it was also well picked over. I DO however have the 3 pack version.