thedevilsdue06

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

Picked up new mu wave (alpha flight) at Walmart last Monday. They must have just put them out. I never have good luck so this was a nice surprise. All 4 of them were there! Bought all of 'em and a black costume spiderman. I'm still in complete shock, esp. since I haven't seen any of the other waves of new figures anywhere. I had to buy those online. Happy collecting and may luck be with you all.... =)

Picked up Man of Steel at Target and saw full pegs of MU. While they didn't restock with the new wave, they put out 3 cases of the A-Bomb/Dagger revison wave. I picked up a Dagger (mine has a wonky wrist) and left the others. Hoping they go to a good home.

Stitch man if you get that kind of stocking and you find Northstar, remember me hahaha

Seriously, I have seen the new Iron Man, that is as new as I see anymore. And the one Walmart that stocks, hasn't stocked since Hercules!

Stitch man if you get that kind of stocking and you find Northstar, remember me hahaha

Seriously, I have seen the new Iron Man, that is as new as I see anymore. And the one Walmart that stocks, hasn't stocked since Hercules!

Don't worry. I'll grab a Northstar for me and throw the others up here for you guys if that happens. This was the first time I ever saw A-Bomb or Dagger in stores. Last week this Target had gotten the newest wave, so I'm hoping that the line will still ship through the holidays.

Don't worry. I'll grab a Northstar for me and throw the others up here for you guys if that happens. This was the first time I ever saw A-Bomb or Dagger in stores. Last week this Target had gotten the newest wave, so I'm hoping that the line will still ship through the holidays.

I feel like we are going to need a dang miracle to find Northstar.

I keep checking Target and only find remnants of the new wave (or I assume to be). Anyone able to find an extra Omega Red and Nightcrawler???? I'm looking for those 2 only!

I cleaned out my Target's pegwarmers and returned them to a store that is out of the way from me in an effort to queue my closest store to order more. Well, they got more in and it was the Abomb/Dagger case - not the Omega Red case I was hoping for.

I don't know if its been mentioned on here, but I pre-ordered an Omega Red from Toy Wiz, which still hasn't come in, and a case is coming to my LCS which isn't scheduled to arrive until the end of the month. My theory is that these late cases will have Northstar, if he's to be released at all. If I'm able to confirm this at any point, I will.

Yep, I'm with everyone else. I have an A Bomb and Dagger for trade if anyone needs them.

I need them but I don't have anything to trade. :(

Picked up a Sentry/Spidey comic pack at TRU for $1.50! The top of the card was ripped all to hell, but the figures were fine. I have been needing a spare Sentry for my Dark Avengers display, so that worked out great.

Hauled carded Blade, Deathmask Archangel and variant Havok via eBay this month.

Anybody want to part with their Wolverine Origins Blob figure for an MU XForce Archangel or Anti-Venom Spidey set boxed let me know. Also looking for carded Vision solid, Ms. Marvel, Luke Cage and Hobgoblin, either clothed Torch. I have at least 75 other spare MU carded figures for trade including the new 4 Omega Red wave. Only looking for Blob and the other 5 carded I mentioned.

I don't know if this is helpful, but there is now a pic of dagger up instead of cloak for the marvel knights figure. I'm guessing they are now selling her.

Omega Red, Aurora and Black Knight(currently sold out) are now up on HTS.

Aurora out of stock too. I hit up 2 Targets, 1 WM, 1 TRU today and nothing.

HTS must not have received many.

Just thought I'd ask...has anybody picked up an extra Cloak (or Prof X for that matter)?

I picked up an extra Aurora and Dagger fig...let me know if anyone could use them...even if you don't have a Cloak :)

Just thought I'd ask...has anybody picked up an extra Cloak (or Prof X for that matter)?

I picked up an extra Aurora and Dagger fig...let me know if anyone could use them...even if you don't have a Cloak :)

I'm interested in Aurora.

PM on the way.

I have a spare Cloak for a Dagger.