3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I saw the new 3.75 Cap figs.....I was under-whelmed by them.....I gotta have another look at em'....I'm kinda havin to choose which line I'm gonna go w/as the holidays have left my wallet & Credit cards hemorrhaging & so far the 6" line is winning hands down.....I've seen 3 A-bombs at target but no sign atall of Abomination....my gf's son gave me Abomination for Xmas, Crom bless him.....I haven't even spotted "Black Knight" but I'm holding onto hope for him...at least I snagged up Cloak & Dagger....Cloak from TRU & Dagger from Target......Walmart-nada, I even snagged up a FF Spider man but would've preferred Brown Bag Spiderman but I'm lucky I just found something.....oh & I finally found Kraven the other day too.....good luck hunters

Yeah, not interested in any of those. Sooooo today I called all the Targets, Walmarts and TRU's trying to find Carnage, Black Cat and AIM Soldier. As far as Avengers Infinite, I liked all except Cap and Iron Man since they are just repaints as usual lol. Just glad we have some cool figures to look forward to. Excited about Toxin too (I think there's another legend I like but can't remember).

Found this at Toy Specialty Shop just before Xmas last week...paid $40 for him it was good enough considering how expensive they really are nowadays

SAM_0637_zps0020c867.jpg

Then last week I ordered some more stuff from amazon & snagged up the Destroyer....he has limited Articulation but I just love the look of this guy...he's grown on me & I was able to add-on a couple of extra figs due to the after xmas clearance clarence sale.....I picked up MU Colossus, Iron Spider & Black & Blue Ironman....they were almost $3 bux apiece w/the add-on deal....cept Punisher I had to pay $7 for him.....

destroyer_zps445e40c7.jpg

Not surprising, and it may be old news, but the 3.75" Spider-Man and Electro are on HTS...

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/action-figures-marvel-amazing-spider-man-2-spider-strike-power-charged-electro-figure?CD=2&ST=NW&PG=1

(sorry if it's been said already).

I may get that Electro...have to think on that Spider-Man. The lack of at least arm articulation really bothers me...

I bought both Spider-Man and Electro. IMO, even though they lack articulation, they do look great. Electro's light-up gimmick is pretty cool.

While I wish it had better articulation, I have actually had a blast with that Electro. I like that you can fix the backpack to keep him lit up. Its a fun toy to play with.

I finally found the 3.75" Cap figures. Target employee brought out the full set of 4 for me. I'm excited to get home and open 'em up.

I picked up Angel; world war Hulk; red hulk; nova is anybody still looking for these? I could trade or sell.

There could be some people still looking for Nova, but case in point, if it's readily available on HTS, then most likely everyone has it who wants it or needs it....

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-universe-nova-figure?BR=820&SBR=726&ID=32282