3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I've never even heard of that wave. Great. Now I want 'em. :D

It was supposed to be the first wave of Iron Man figures in 2011, but it ended up being the only wave. It showed up online, but retailers didn't get it because of the glut of IM2 stuff leftover. Fred's (a store like Big Lots), TJ Maxx, and Marshall's got them in. I'd seen them at TJ Maxx, but this was the first time I have seen anything from this line at normal retail.

If you have a Fred's nearby, check 'em out. I would recommend the Hammer Drone, the Mark V (gold detailing and a better briefcase), and the Sonic Storm armor. The Shield Breaker Iron Man can sorta pass as the Midas suit from IM3.

Totally random request:

Does anyone have an Omega Factor War Machine from the IM2 Advanced Tactical Armor set? Not the camo War Machine, but the one that's all green with black and silver highlights.

never even knew about this set until now, interesting, never saw it in the wild.

Always saw that Camo War Machine, hulk buster, translucent Iron-man set.

Sorry about the double post here, but I picked up 3 Marvel Now Caps today. I don't collect 6" stuff, but I want a couple of Mandroids so I got 'em for the heads. I do not want the Cap figures. They are still in the package, minus the BAF heads. If anyone here wants 'em, let me know and we can work out a trade or something.

What are you looking for my friend? I'd like to trade, but I don't know that I'd have anything you'd want.

Today I was out clearance clarence shopping & spotted some old Iron Man 2 3.75" figs on the endcaps at Target.....now since there's more Ironmen suits than fast & furious sequels I don't have time to name the armor properly other than the package has #26 mark-V & #30 mk-VIII?? on them....they're both Comic versions & not some concept suits...they were down to $2.98 a piece, they even had the 3.75" Spidey 2 figs down to $4.98 but I passed on those, those horrible 5 POA Iron Man 3 & Wolverine Movie figs were $2.98 as well but those figs are a pass for me, also they still had Captain America figs there too? U.S. Agent & Ultimate Cap which I picked up for my GF's son as he doesn't have any Caps in his collection so he was super stoked about those figs....I even snagged him up a Adventure Time Finn in Jake Armor for $2.98 as well, he was over the moon on that fig too. they had quite a few ML 6" Klaws, Hope Summers & Ultrons for $7.48 still left as well...whew lotsa markdowns for the last minute hunters....good luck

I ordered the Super Strength Green Goblin from the Ultimate Spidey line on HTS and it came in today (I ordered a few things and needed 3 bucks more for free shipping). It's a standard 5 poa figure, but the pumpkin bombs have smoke trails and look really cool.

I've been debating on picking one up. Does it fit in fine with regular MU figures?

I ordered the Super Strength Green Goblin from the Ultimate Spidey line on HTS and it came in today (I ordered a few things and needed 3 bucks more for free shipping). It's a standard 5 poa figure, but the pumpkin bombs have smoke trails and look really cool.

I've been debating on picking one up. Does it fit in fine with regular MU figures?

Ehh not so much. He is way too short.

That sucks. I wanted the build-a-figure GG from the Legands line, but he's probably way too big.

That sucks. I wanted the build-a-figure GG from the Legands line, but he's probably way too big.

I can post a pic if you want a size comparison shot, but he is a full head shorter than a standard MU figure.

Went out looking for ML figs & spotted an Angel fig w/the Blue outfit....wish I could find an Archangel but he'll do....a friend of mine has this fig & I like it so I bit....someone stocked the MU figs on the wrong pegs...for a second there I thought they were $5.99....no such luck so MU's are trickling out here & there....

I can post a pic if you want a size comparison shot, but he is a full head shorter than a standard MU figure.

I would love to see a size comparison shot, please!

that OMEGA wave wasn't that easy to find for very long,

I only find the Occasional "Aurora" and the rest of the more common re-issues from those last two-three waves but Haven't seen a Omega Red in Weeks.

lucked upon a Black Knight a week and a half back though for my Nephew, which reminds me I need to mail it to him.