3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Well, BBTS processed my order for the 2 new 5 poa Avengers figures (Don't judge me, I really wanted that blue/green Iron Man). Hopefully AI wave 1 will hit this week or next.

We could never judge a fellow collector...much. But come on stitch, it is IRON MAN! Those things are going to be choking the pegs by the end of the summer...but I understand. I got all of the Iron Man Assemblers after they dropped down to $5. At $10, pretty ridiculous, but at $5, good enough to put in my own little "House Party" display.

Our last hope for Northstar was that the final wave would be different for retail and on-line. Come on Hasbro don't turn this into a Legends situation.

*crosses fingers*

I just spotted the last wave at a TRU, it is indeed just Aurora. Should have at least included Omega Red in the wave. Didn't pick up any as I have all those already. It's nice that at least it comes with both Cloak and Dagger as well as both ABomb and Abomination.

seriously, the guys that choose case assortments at Hasbro have no clue what they are doing

I'm sure Hasbro knows exactly what they are doing. Creating that artificial demand so collectors like us will keep buying. Look at how they case pack the Wave 2 of Marvel Legends Captain America Infinite Series. Black Widow is 1 PER case of 8 and contains the chest piece for the Mandroid BAF. Hasbro only packs one per case of female characters (minus Jubilee wave).

I admit that Omega Red was the most expensive figure I purchased for $27 off Amazon. I could have bought it for $17 shipped from HTS.com, but I was trying to save money on shipping and didn't buy it then.

What I don't understand is why they make so many of the Super Hero Mashers. I don't even want if if they gave it away.

seriously, the guys that choose case assortments at Hasbro have no clue what they are doing

I'm sure Hasbro knows exactly what they are doing. Creating that artificial demand so collectors like us will keep buying. Look at how they case pack the Wave 2 of Marvel Legends Captain America Infinite Series. Black Widow is 1 PER case of 8 and contains the chest piece for the Mandroid BAF. Hasbro only packs one per case of female characters (minus Jubilee wave).

If that's the case they should have figured out by now it's not working. They are actually turning collectors away out of pure frustration. Sales are down and Hasbro has even lost the #2 toy company slot to Lego (Who utilizes both Marvel and SW licenses as well which says quite a bit about their marketing and strategies). Hasbro has Transformers all to themselves as well as Marvel and SW and can't keep up. The distro issues are a huge part of that but there is so much more like case ratios and poor character selection in those ratios and NONE of that has ever been addressed by Hasbro (Distro has been to a mild degree in Star Wars but nothing has been done about it still). It's a huge mess no one in big H is taking care of nor attempting to find solutions to.

I'm glad I'm not into Legends/BAF. It makes no sense to not even pack all the BAF parts. So, only one in every eight people has a chance to build the figure? I don't even get it. Has anyone else realized that most of these threads have turned into talking about how much Hasbro sucks?

Yeah it made no sense to pack the torso piece with a 1 per case figure that only ships in one case. I picked up enough heads and arms for 4 Mandroids and now it's gonna be hard to make just one. The torso should have been with WWII Cap as well. Hasbro seems to have a weird habit of packing torsos with 1 per case females (Emma, Black Cat/Spider-Girl, and Widow). At least Black Cat/Spider-Girl give two shots at getting a Goblin torso.

I admit that Omega Red was the most expensive figure I purchased for $27 off Amazon. I could have bought it for $17 shipped from HTS.com, but I was trying to save money on shipping and didn't buy it then.

What I don't understand is why they make so many of the Super Hero Mashers. I don't even want if if they gave it away.

keep us buying WHAT exactly? if they are NOT releasing very many of the most sought after figures, how does that translate into more sales for them?

an artificial demand does them no good because it only increases the price on the secondary market.

they are seriously just stupid

Well not sure what hasbro's thinking is hell I don't even think God knows what they are thinking when it comes to case packs. But thier is absolutely no reason to why they should drop to number 3 with the marvel, transformers, g.i

Joe, star wars licenses alone not to mention furby my little pony lite Brite easy bake oven and so on