thedevilsdue06

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

Wave 3 came today and I think its the best of Infinite so far! In case anyones wondering Vals cape is a modified Mysterio cape.

IMG_6466_zpsad906891.jpg

Did you find these at retail or order them? I'm a bit worried that my BBTS order doesn't seem to be going through.

I got them from ebay, ordered them 2 days ago. I wouldn't worry about BBTS they can take awhile to process and ship that's why I only use them as a last resort.

Nevermind I should read other topics, anyways my BBTS 1/2 wave was paid on thursday morning and shipped friday morning, but Im pretty sure I was in the first five minutes of them posting the wave.

Did you find these at retail or order them? I'm a bit worried that my BBTS order doesn't seem to be going through.

I wouldn't worry. I've had mine pre-ordered since they first went up in April and mine hasn't yet processed either. They'll be here before you know it. Makes the wait all the more enticing.

My order at BBTS doesn't seem to be doing anything. Should I be worried?

We are talking about the case with Ares, right?

What date did you place your order? It seems like the earliest orders got filled first, and they may be waiting on another shipment.

I ordered on April 17th. My guess is maybe they're filling the orders of those who got an entire case first. And like Stitch suggested, they may be waiting on another shipment for the rest of us.

I ordered a case. I hope that means I get a shipping notice tomorrow. I've been waiting for Ant-Man and Ares for years.

Thanks for the info.

I ordered on April 17th. My guess is maybe they're filling the orders of those who got an entire case first. And like Stitch suggested, they may be waiting on another shipment for the rest of us.

Not sure. I only ordered the set of 6 and got my notice. It may just be earliest orders filled first.

Wave 3 came today and I think its the best of Infinite so far! In case anyones wondering Vals cape is a modified Mysterio cape.

IMG_6466_zpsad906891.jpg

Wait--they -reused the thigh cut Spiderman mold from the Comic Pack! Finally!

Swung by 2nd and Charles looking for old tpb's and found Spider-Woman, Darkhawk, and IM2 comic series War Machine carded for under $10 each. They had a few Iron Fists, but they were the black dragon version. I still need the original yellow dragon.

Today from BBTS I got the Marvel Infinite series wave 3. Ares, Ant-Man, Cyclops, Deathlok, Omega Red and Valkyrie. Ares gets my "Best in Show" just edging out Deathlok.

I ordered on April 17th and haven't gotten them yet. I ordered only a set so hopefully it comes soom. Would be nice to get it before than expected.

I ordered on the 19th and still haven't heard anything either. I guess we are just lower on the list.

I ordered on the 19th and still haven't heard anything either. I guess we are just lower on the list.

They must have gotten a tiny shipment. I'm seeing a lot of people who haven't gotten theirs yet. Did BBTS under order? Did Hasbro under-produce?

They must have gotten a tiny shipment. I'm seeing a lot of people who haven't gotten theirs yet. Did BBTS under order? Did Hasbro under-produce?

I get the impression Hasbro is sending small portions at a time based on who ordered earliest. I got a notice that my Legends Guardians Iron Man was in, but was still waiting on Star Lord. I decided to cut my losses and found him at Target. Just shipped my loot with wave 3 today hoping it arrives before the 4th.