3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I ordered on the 19th and still haven't heard anything either. I guess we are just lower on the list.

They must have gotten a tiny shipment. I'm seeing a lot of people who haven't gotten theirs yet. Did BBTS under order? Did Hasbro under-produce?

My theory is that they found a way to get an initial order out (perhaps a few cases-just to get the credit for being the first to ship of all the other sites who did pre orders). I had ordered from Dorksidetoys and have not yet received any word on this...yet. I was worried, as they shipped just about on par with BBTS for Wave 2, but the fact that several from BBTS have not gotten shipping notifications and neither have the other sites, is leading me towards this theory. If other sites can deliver the same goods as BBTS can in the same time it will hurt their Pre Order sales (especially when people pre order/ get them elsewhere -other sites; ebay; brick and mortar-yeah right) and cancel their pre-orders. Hopefully everyone else will receive in the next few weeks, but this is just a theory,

A bit disgruntled with BBTS at the moment. Saw EE had some preorders with free shipping, asked BBTS if they had any match for that or discount for the same preorders..

They didn't try to keep my business inthe slightest. Apparently they are too busy raking in money to make any effort. Way to be competitive BBTS, I'll take free shipping, thanks EE.

the 5" Groot which one is that?

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-galactic-battlers-groot-figure?BR=820&ID=33499

It's one of those figures where you squeeze his legs and he swings his arms. His joints are very loose because of the action feature, but a little glue will tighten them right up. He looks great standing next to the Avengers.

It's one of those figures where you squeeze his legs and he swings his arms. His joints are very loose because of the action feature, but a little glue will tighten them right up. He looks great standing next to the Avengers.

Thanks for the head's up on this...does the little Raccoon fig look at all right at MU scale?

Thanks for the head's up on this...does the little Raccoon fig look at all right at MU scale?

None of the movie Rocket's work in MU scale. They are all way too big or way too small.

So seriously, does anyone know what happened with the Wave 3 pre orders? I saw people post on here about a week ago (or longer) that they were receiving their BBTS orders, and was certain that I would see EE, Smalljoe, Dorkside toys, or other orders or at least posts about billing/shipping notifications, but it all seems to have dried up this week. Even the BBTS pre orders are not being filled as quickly as they previously were.

Curious? Do you think BBTS had some inside track to a few select cases or have the other sites been delayed? Production delays? What happened here? I don't mean to seem impatient, but it looks like one helluva wave of figures.