thedevilsdue06

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

I ordered on the 19th and still haven't heard anything either. I guess we are just lower on the list.

They must have gotten a tiny shipment. I'm seeing a lot of people who haven't gotten theirs yet. Did BBTS under order? Did Hasbro under-produce?

My theory is that they found a way to get an initial order out (perhaps a few cases-just to get the credit for being the first to ship of all the other sites who did pre orders). I had ordered from Dorksidetoys and have not yet received any word on this...yet. I was worried, as they shipped just about on par with BBTS for Wave 2, but the fact that several from BBTS have not gotten shipping notifications and neither have the other sites, is leading me towards this theory. If other sites can deliver the same goods as BBTS can in the same time it will hurt their Pre Order sales (especially when people pre order/ get them elsewhere -other sites; ebay; brick and mortar-yeah right) and cancel their pre-orders. Hopefully everyone else will receive in the next few weeks, but this is just a theory,

Got my set of 6 in yesterday from bbts. The figs are awesome imo. Do have an extra omega red for trade if anyone needs him

A bit disgruntled with BBTS at the moment. Saw EE had some preorders with free shipping, asked BBTS if they had any match for that or discount for the same preorders..

They didn't try to keep my business inthe slightest. Apparently they are too busy raking in money to make any effort. Way to be competitive BBTS, I'll take free shipping, thanks EE.

Not a toy haul, but I finally scored a few trades I've been hunting for a few months. The joy vanished as soon as I got home and saw that my dog jumped the baby gate into the kitchen and destroyed the trash.

Picked up an Aurora and Dagger from TRU yesterday. Excited about Dagger since I can finally do a relatively easy modern Moonstone custom now.

Also saw the new Transformers-mashers that fit with the Superhero Mashers. I hadn't heard about them before so that was a surprise.

I found a series 1 Daredevil loose at my LCS along with a Black Knight for the cape. Can't wait for wave 3 to arrive.

Found all of the Guardians stuff at TRU. Picked up a set of Legends. I just want the movie figures, so Nova and Iron Man are up for grabs if any of you want them (minus the BAF parts). Also got the 5" Groot because he is perfectly in scale with the 3.75 MCU stuff.

the 5" Groot which one is that?

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-galactic-battlers-groot-figure?BR=820&ID=33499

It's one of those figures where you squeeze his legs and he swings his arms. His joints are very loose because of the action feature, but a little glue will tighten them right up. He looks great standing next to the Avengers.

I'm glad "action attack" Groot looks good with MU.

I might actually do movie costume customs of at least Starlord and Rocket just because of that.

Oh I found Thor 2 figs at Marshalls yesterday 5.99. Picked up a Dark Elf.

I'm glad "action attack" Groot looks good with MU.

I might actually do movie costume customs of at least Starlord and Rocket just because of that.

Oh I found Thor 2 figs at Marshalls yesterday 5.99. Picked up a Dark Elf.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out for Elves now.

Well, thanks to a VERY helpful Target employee I now have an appropriately-sized Groot to stand with my MU Guardians.

e62ca6a8-8be4-4b45-87a6-f8beb49947c2_zps

And I also have several 6-inch Guardians Legends figures I don't even remotely want. *sigh*

You and me both Thor, you and me both.

Except Rocket, I wanted Rocket. :tongue:

Also, preordered the stuffed Rocket that is coming to Toys R Us. Forget the NYCC one, I'll take that one for 32 shipped to my house.

That actually looks really right for this scale. And even with Vin Diesel's face, that Groot looks pretty darn good.

I bought the 5" Groot last night at Target. Now I'm wondering if I'm better off returning that and trying to hunt down the GotG Legends figures for the build-a-Groot.

It's one of those figures where you squeeze his legs and he swings his arms. His joints are very loose because of the action feature, but a little glue will tighten them right up. He looks great standing next to the Avengers.

Thanks for the head's up on this...does the little Raccoon fig look at all right at MU scale?

Thanks for the head's up on this...does the little Raccoon fig look at all right at MU scale?

None of the movie Rocket's work in MU scale. They are all way too big or way too small.

GotG all over Target...though didn't see any of the ships yet which is ironic since that seems to be the whole reason behind the micro figures. Got the Groot mentioned above...here's a size compare...

Groot_zps5db6bb4e.jpg

Webhead817, if you want the ships, check Books A Million. I saw them there the other day, but they were $20 each. They'll be 14.99 at regular stores.

You're welcome Tellytubbygen. I got my Toad from China today, along with a Showdown Ghost Rider I ordered on Amazon.

So seriously, does anyone know what happened with the Wave 3 pre orders? I saw people post on here about a week ago (or longer) that they were receiving their BBTS orders, and was certain that I would see EE, Smalljoe, Dorkside toys, or other orders or at least posts about billing/shipping notifications, but it all seems to have dried up this week. Even the BBTS pre orders are not being filled as quickly as they previously were.

Curious? Do you think BBTS had some inside track to a few select cases or have the other sites been delayed? Production delays? What happened here? I don't mean to seem impatient, but it looks like one helluva wave of figures.

Many people have ordered from smalljoes and gotten it within a few days. EE qas tge aame. BBTS seems to havw run out, though.