thedevilsdue06

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

On Sunday night I was finally able to order Bishop and Black Cat through HTS. So happy! It would have sucked to have missed out on such important characters.

For those of you who are actually seeing this wave in stores, are you all located on the west coast?

Also, Shaneva002 and Dodge76, does Vulture have a hump on his back? Did they ever fix Shanna's other eye (the one behind her hair), or is still a blank spot?

not west coast here. i'm in colorado and have seen the wave in various targets and one tru. could just be making its way east

On Sunday night I was finally able to order Bishop and Black Cat through HTS. So happy! It would have sucked to have missed out on such important characters.

For those of you who are actually seeing this wave in stores, are you all located on the west coast?

Also, Shaneva002 and Dodge76, does Vulture have a hump on his back? Did they ever fix Shanna's other eye (the one behind her hair), or is still a blank spot?

No hump on Vultures back and the wing position is awkward as hell due to the reduced articulation on the arms.

The eye thing for Shanna is still there but its not really noticeable in person plus she has a sheath for her knife on her back.

Thanks for the response, shaneva002! Both things are disappointing to hear, but at least it is good news to hear that you're happy with them. Some of the pics that I've seen of Shanna match what you say about her "missing" eye. She's not even close to a "most wanted" character for me, but I'm really happy with the pics I've seen of her sculpt -- I'm actually looking forward to adding her to the collection. It's very cool that they gave her a sheath!

Found the Target exclusive three pack today with Ultron 2.0/Prime, Iron Man, and Ultron 1.0 today. Solid value for 15 bucks. For some reason the Ultron 1.0 figure makes me very happy, maybe it's just the prominence in the first trailer.

Found the Target exclusive three pack today with Ultron 2.0/Prime, Iron Man, and Ultron 1.0 today. Solid value for 15 bucks. For some reason the Ultron 1.0 figure makes me very happy, maybe it's just the prominence in the first trailer.

Yup, I picked it up last night too.

There is no hump on his back. I am sorry I have been busy.

I like that set because I see it as a project. I'm going to add arms and leg articulation to Ultron. Probably just hips, shoulders and elbows.

After seeing pics of the 2.5" playsets on the front page, I think I may get them. They don't look nearly as bad with 4" figures as I thought they would.

Didn't see anything today except a couple beast and sandman figures

Looking for aou 5poa scarlet witch and ultron 2.0 and iron legion

Found the TRU Avengers 2 packs today (Cap/Widow and Iron Man/Fury only)...$20 U.S. (Sound like Canadian friends paying a bit more.)

Just got the new wave of marvel infinite in yesterday, interesting note northstar and juggernaut colossus are shown on the back of the cards

Just got the new wave of marvel infinite in yesterday, interesting note northstar and juggernaut colossus are shown on the back of the cards

How do u get them so quickly? It takes for ever to get them in the uk. Would love a short cut.

I found a new Baymax figure in Bandai's Big Hero 6 line. It's the green armor he wears in the training sessions. Never saw this announced. I'm also not sure where I'll put it, but i'm glad to see Bandai going all out. I think the only major thing we're missing now is a figure of Stan Lee's cameo.

Went to a target tonight they had four aou all star figs on the pegs scarlet witch war machine iron legion and ultron 2.0. Couldn't believe it so bought those, and also picked up the exclusive 3 pk, and grabbed a legends aou cap for a friend's birthday gift,so he can finish his thanos

Went to a target tonight they had four aou all star figs on the pegs scarlet witch war machine iron legion and ultron 2.0. Couldn't believe it so bought those, and also picked up the exclusive 3 pk, and grabbed a legends aou cap for a friend's birthday gift,so he can finish his thanos

Good hunting. Can u post pics?