3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Yup, I definitely agree that the "upgraded" HTS site is a disappointment. I went there today to check out the new Star Wars: the Force Awakens 3.75" stuff and I couldn't do a decent search. On top of that, some of the figures that I've seen in stores weren't even on their own site!

I hope they get their act together before the Emma/Northstar wave is released.

Nice!!!! Store Find? Or eBay?

At last I have her!

Where did you pick those up from then ?.

Thanks.

Got them from eBay, a Hong Kong seller. I ordered them about two weeks ago. I paid to much for them tho! But I just got back from the pub, so I ordered them! Indemand toys have them up for order now as well.

In Demand Toys are in wonderland if they think someone is going to pay close to 100 pound for the six figures lol.

Nice!!!! Store Find? Or eBay?

At last I have her!

Where did you pick those up from then ?.

Thanks.

Got them from eBay, a Hong Kong seller. I ordered them about two weeks ago. I paid to much for them tho! But I just got back from the pub, so I ordered them! Indemand toys have them up for order now as well.

In Demand Toys are in wonderland if they think someone is going to pay close to 100 pound for the six figures lol.
I know the price has gone up in the U.S. Wear they have shown up. If the price is going up across the board I can c these peg warming nearly £18 pound a figure is crazy. I only paid mine cus I was keen to fin my collection. I like some of wot was previewed for 2016 but I'm not that bothered. The Emma frost figure is crazy good.

It's not Marvel related (not much is anymore) but I hit the freakin jackpot with World of Nintendo today. I was out of state for some stuff and stopped by a random TRU and found a freshly stocked case of the second wave of deluxe figures. I scored Ganondorf and not one, but TWO Metroids. For those of you who don't collect World of Nintendo, what I found was similar to walking into TRU and finding a couple of MU Blades or Visions (well, maybe not Vision...). I honestly never thought I'd find a Metroid at retail and I wasn't about to pay secondary market prices. I'm on cloud nine right now. Now to find that golden Bullet Bill chase figure...