thedevilsdue06

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

Northstar and Collosus Juggernaut on HTS.com now.

Use CYBER For 20% off and free shipping!

I cancelled my order at Dorkside and ordered all six figures on HTS this morning. I did it early and couldn't get the code to work, so I called later and got it to happen. I'll have to return the first batch I get, but I'll finally be able to cross this set off my list.

Make sure the promo code is all CAPS. HTS won't allow returns unless defective.

The guy on the phone said that they would accept the return. If they don't, all hell will break loose (by which I mean I'll have my wife call them). I can't afford to have two sets of these figures. There are too many Star Wars toys to buy.

I sent a couple of e-mails to Hasbro complaining about the missing figures and I'm happy to see Northstar up for sale. I ordered Northstar, Chameleon and Korg today, and saved 20%. Northstar!!! Finally!!!! I can't wait until they arrive.

Now I'm just missing Colossus from this wave. If Hasbro hadn't been so lazy with the figure, I would have ordered him with the rest. Still, he is at least a cool-looking repaint, so I will add him to my collection at a later time.

So there was a 5 month (!) lull between the Vulture/Shanna wave and this one on Hasbrotoyshop.com. Was there the same huge gap between products on the other sites?

In any case, here's hoping we won't have to wait too long for the next wave

Had a weird but cool find tonight. I stopped by a gas station for some drinks before the Sunday cutoff and saw that Deadpool is now on MIke's Hard Lemonade cans. I'm surprised that there wasn't something in the contract forbidding Fox from using Marvel characters on alcoholic beverages. I've been collecting the soda cans with Marvel characters on them since the Dr Pepper ones for IM2 so this is a nice addition (though a bit oversized) to my collection.

My LCS finally received the Emma Wave. The CAD is ruining collecting for myself and not to mention the lack of articulation. For what I used to buy the whole case for I bought 6 figures. For those complaining about 3.75 slowly inching towards Legends pricing, it is a reality for Canadians since online is never an option and the big box stores are months behind.

The next wave has shown up on Taobao, btw. Yondu, Ms. Marvel, Spider-man Noir, Ulik, Triton, the original Iron Man suit...so they should show up on ebay in not too long.

The head on the Marvel NOW Ms. Marvel looks really out of proportion.

Saw Captain Marvel pop up on Ebay today. Yeah, that head might look decent on the old MU female buck. But not on the current one.

Got Emma from HTS and boom right out of the package her right foot snapped off. Oh well, still glad to have her in the collection. Minor fix, but still annoying.

Isn't wave 2 with Gamora, Living Laser, Armored Spidey, Vision, Rage, and FA Daredevil?

Plus some 2 packs sprinkled into the year along with big figures like Lockjaw.

I picked up the Playmation Ultron drone and Super Adaptoid. Very little articulation, but they look really cool as display pieces with the MU villains.

This link is making the rounds on other sites:

http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/spider-man-arnim-zola:9168C093-5056-9047-F5BB-C85D5E2498F5

Based on the $7.99 price tag, I'm guessing it is 3.75" scale. 5 poa, but it might make for a decent stand-in until we (ever?) get the real thing.

It is 5 POA, but it's a little bigger than 4". More like 5". I've seen these figures at TRU.

I'd love to find one of those locally. Yesterday is the first I've ever even heard of it, let alone seen it in person anywhere. :-(

It's interesting...

http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/ultimate-spider-man-vs-the-sinister-six-green-goblin-6-in-figure:68AD5C1E-5056-9047-F50F-6D14807E8C8E

This Ultimate Green Goblin is listed as 6 inches and is part of the same line. It also looks to have ball shoulders and elbows.... which is cool.

Also... the other retread with the Yondu wave is..... Spiderman House of M?

Whaaaaaaaaaaa?

http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/marvel-legends-3-75-in-spider-man:63EB5D2B-5056-9047-F5D8-FB03E8478C62

what a tease having the next wave shown on hasbro's site, but not yet up on hts!

They are just updating their online product catalog. They usually do it around this time every year and a few new things leak out that won't be officially announced until Toy Fair. Pre-orders for the first wave go up on the 15th.

I'm intrigued by the mini-mashers. If the heads are compatible are with the larger figures its kind of genius.